“One Violent Day of Policing”?

would do away with jail for misdemeanors completely. Use caning, whipping,and bone breaking. It's not necessary to amputate a shoplifters hands. Just break all the fingers.
We note the curious and undeniable linkage between MAGA-think and ISIS.
Or so it appears.

-------------------------------------------
. If they die of an overdose like Floyd, too bad. Self inflicted.
Not that the full weight of a 180lb officer's knee on his neck was not a proximate cause?

Or so it appears.

Not that the full weight of a 180lb officer's knee on his neck was not a proximate cause?
Use your brain. If you can.

(A) Floyd could have died because of Chauvin only.
(B) Floyd could have died because he was sky high on drugs only.
(C) Floyd could have died because of both (A) AND (B).

Or so it appears.

More like the very peaceful and low crime Singapore.

Why don't you like Singapore?

Are you stupid?

He was involved in a violent forced entry. He obviously didn't pay his debt to society because he got out of prison and continued to live a life of drugs, crime, and trouble. Get real.

He was sent to prison for his crime and served the time the state demanded for that offense.

Choking him to death for 9 minutes for passing a fake $20 was excessive.

Use your brain. If you can.

(A) Floyd could have died because of Chauvin only.
(B) Floyd could have died because he was sky high on drugs only.
(C) Floyd could have died because of both (A) AND (B).

Any of which makes Chauvin Guilty.

If he died merely because of the Drugs, Chauvin's actions prevented him from getting timely medical attention.

Any of which makes Chauvin Guilty.

If he died merely because of the Drugs, Chauvin's actions prevented him from getting timely medical attention.
I've got no problem with Chauvin going to prison - he deserves it. I did have a problem with Thomas Lane getting any time at all. He was a police officer for all of 4 days and should have walked free.

Or so it appears.
Religion, politics & force. You really would think that they'd glance around the world, or at a world history book, and realize this isn't a good idea.

But, of course, that's the problem: The only place they look is inside their separate ecosystem.

I've got no problem with Chauvin going to prison - he deserves it. I did have a problem with Thomas Lane getting any time at all. He was a police officer for all of 4 days and should have walked free.

Quite the contrary. The reason why Chauvin, Van Dyke, Loehman, Wilson get away with the shit they get away with is because other cops cover for them.

Lane could have walked over and said, "Hey, man, he can't breath, get your fucking knee of his neck."

He didn't.

From the link in the OP:

Trump was “clearly just floating it in jest.”

How horrible it must be to live in dread fear all the time.

I've read on this very forum that some believe that prolific poster 'BackAgain' is sorta the doppelgänger of earnest poster 'EMH'. Meaning, they are really the same guy. Just using two ISP's.

I'm not saying that is true, but......but I can see that there is a credible argument to be made they are the same. Which, seems dishonest and deceitful.
Only an ansolute retard would even pretend to see any similarity in what I post versus what EMH posts.

So, of course, poseur chilliconcrappe is at the front of the line.

Forum List

Back