VP Working hard for the people

Blank pages, no notes, headphones not plugged in, deep in thought about…how to appear deep in thought about the nothing going on.

I think the only success in her four years as VP is in this photo though. There’s not a white lid on her coffee cup. So that’s a win.

Here's the rest of message from Harris:

"I also spoke with
@NC_Governor
Cooper about the ongoing rescue and recovery efforts in North Carolina. Our Administration will continue to stay in constant contact with state and local officials to ensure communities have the support and resources they need. Doug and my thoughts are with all those who lost loved ones and those whose homes, businesses, and communities were damaged or destroyed during this disaster.
"

You guys playing dirty politics, like Trump? :rolleyes:

Fake fake!:mad:

1727750581767.png

Here's the rest of message from Harris:

"I also spoke with
@NC_Governor

Cooper about the ongoing rescue and recovery efforts in North Carolina. Our Administration will continue to stay in constant contact with state and local officials to ensure communities have the support and resources they need. Doug and my thoughts are with all those who lost loved ones and those whose homes, businesses, and communities were damaged or destroyed during this disaster."

You guys playing dirty politics, like Trump? :rolleyes:
Ooh, Bidumb spent a couple hours on the phone and camela is going to keep in contact in between fund raising.

Such leadership.

In order to “buy” what her handlers are trying to sell us (ie, Kamala), we’d need to suspend all reason.

For example, one of her ads has her intoning (I believe men of her pre-rehearsed lines from the debate), that “I never asked a victim if they were Republican or Democrat.” 🙄

Duh. WHO the fuck (as a prosecutor) would ask that question?

For another example: she seems to believe that we aren’t cringing whenever she does a phony accent or repeats her borderline retarded mantra about being “unburdened,” and especially when she cackles like a brain-damaged hyena or tries to speak extemporaneously (time for another heavy dose of “word salad”).

She couldn’t bother even trying to address the border problems when she WAS (unofficially) our border czar.

Nobody can point ton any goddamned thing she ever actually did “accomplish” with Potato during his hellish administration.

You know there were 20 people there setting that up and not one thought to plug her earphones in? None of them thought something should be on the papers? Anything? It’s because none of them give a fuck about the American people.

Kanye said Bush hates black people after Katrina. Well democrats hate Americans.

The most resilient political narratives are those that reinforce what people already believe.

Here, the dunderheads put it in picture form. Headphones not even plugged in. Here we have Bush looking out the window--but he was actually looking out the window. This is staged to look like she cares but she cares so little she has no idea how to do it.

Truly, devastatingly catastrophic for NC, GA, FL.

Politically catastrophic for Democrats

Forum List

Back