Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Aircraft of the Air Force attacked a short time ago in a targeted manner and under the intelligence guidance of the Amman and the Southern Command, terrorists of the terrorist organization Hamas who were operating in a command and control complex that was set up in a tent in the Nazareth area, used by Hamas terrorists to plan and carry out terrorist activities against our forces and posed an immediate threat on our strength.

Time for Israel to squash Iran like a bug. :)

Time to remind all those MAGA MAGGOTS rooting Israel. Iran shares a very long and common border with the Russian Federation. Iran and Russia are trading partners. Russia is using Iranian Drones in Ukraine. Russia buys Iranian Oil. Yeah, really big talk that could easily result in Nuclear War.

Go away. The wars that people thought Israel would lose in the past, guess what? Israel won every single one.

You are so very right to life. Just of all unborn Palestinian babies Netanyahood has killed. Think of all innocent Men, Women and Children he has killed. Lying MAGA MAGGOTS talk big and do fucking little.

Where there is a contingent of the Democrat Party that is definitely pro terrorist and Muslim terrorism it's not rank and file Democrats.

Just like not all Democrats are in favor of abortion either. Used to be ⅓ of the Democrat Party hated abortion as much as the majority of Republicans.

I didn't say all democrats just the pro- Palestinians and anti- Jews

But you think Trump is going to prevent all future wars in the Middle East?

You’re delusional.

the-face-you-e4da6fef1c.jpg

fuck off and die. I am not attacking Israel.

I promised my online father figure that I would learn to watch my mouth.... Grabs mirror so I am. Fuck you asshole!! :fu: (Sorry John but he was dissing my friend.)

Don't get Road Runner involved.

Too late, I'm already involved because he insulted you.

Forum List

Back