Indications Iran preparing imminent ballistic missile attack on Israel — US

Looks like all that happened was Iran treated the people of Israel to a fireworks show.

Impotent losers!
So you wanted to see thousands of dead Jews with limbs ripped off, eyes jellied by shrapnel, homes obliterated, schools and hospitals bombed? or is that excitement reserved for Arabs?

A sane voice

1727821082666.png

Iran is in an essentially invulnerable position. It is large and far away, and Israel cannot bomb it en masse, and the Jewish army cannot reach Iran. Nor can the United States - US fleet is no longer allowed into the Persian Gulf, and if it goes in there and starts shooting, the Persians will sink it, and that's it.

Iran is in an essentially invulnerable position. It is large and far away, and Israel cannot bomb it en masse, and the Jewish army cannot reach Iran. Nor can the United States - US fleet is no longer allowed into the Persian Gulf, and if it goes in there and starts shooting, the Persians will sink it, and that's it.
Dispatches from Crazy land ^^

What hilarious nonsense

Not a single air defense system of the U.S. carrier strike group in the Gulf was activated to repel a missile attack on Israel. The commander of the group did not dare to discharge the air defense of an aircraft carrier and a couple of destroyers. After all, there are evil houthis sitting in the bushes..

How successful was it then?

I'd certainly rather they were in the right order than the wrong order as do you.
huh--look at these clips and talk to me about no damage? Israel will down-play any military losses..as they should, any nation would--but they took a lick...sad for Iran..as this become a permission giver for both Israel and the US to smack the piss out of them.
I wonder why Iran chose now..I get the revenge thing--but they usually are bit more patient.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back