Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Stupid courts need to spend more time on YouTube.
well we know our media journalists can't be honest. when media is bought to spread a narrative, I supposed you tube is just an option to get real information out. What a shame huh? our loyal media can't be loyal

well we know our media journalists can't be honest. when media is bought to spread a narrative, I supposed you tube is just an option to get real information out. What a shame huh? our loyal media can't be loyal
YouTube to the rescue. You can believe everything on YouTube. It's vetted by google's truth experts.

YouTube to the rescue. You can believe everything on YouTube. It's vetted by google's truth experts.
no one ever said one could, but when multiple outlets share similar information, it would be the same whether it comes from main stream or not. I take in more than one person's vision.

no one ever said one could, but when multiple outlets share similar information, it would be the same whether it comes from main stream or not. I take in more than one person's vision.
Yeah. You should never take the word of one random nut-job on the internet. Try to find two.

Because Rachel Maddow and morning Joe are so credible.
Yeah... see. This is where idiot-fuck is gonna idiot-fuck. The choice isn't between the smarmy propaganda shills of mainstream media and random crackpots on the internet. Grow a fucking brain.

Yeah... see. This is where idiot-fuck is gonna idiot-fuck. The choice isn't between the smarmy propaganda shills of mainstream media and random crackpots on the internet. Grow a fucking brain.
looks like it's you looking for one. You obviously have no idea how to vet individuals.

You probably think Tucker is a schmuck journalist.

Jimmy Door is quite a good place for valid information.

Yo folks, Another video I found about demofks who know how to commit fraud in elections. This video explains how the money moves. Interesting.

There is no evidence of any election fraud whatsoever, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh.Try NEWS INSTEAD OF GARBAGE, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh

If three crazy people are in a room saying crazy shit… it’s still crazy

Yeah. You should never take the word of one random nut-job on the internet. Try to find two.
I would take the facts of a door knob or illegal immigrant , or three gays and a trans . over any MAGA any day of the week. by doing that you will get the truth 100 times more then taking the word of any MAGA Maggot.

If three crazy people are in a room saying crazy shit… it’s still crazy
If you are in the room with 10 liars, 12 white supremacist , 5 Nazi's, 8 bigots, 33 stupid people and any amount of people driven completely by their hatred , You are in a room full of MAGA's/

I would take the facts of a door knob or illegal immigrant , or three gays and a trans . over any MAGA any day of the week. by doing that you will get the truth 100 times more then taking the word of any MAGA Maggot.
Yeah. I try to avoid the partisan cheerleading as much as possible, though precious few rise above it.

Proving you hate America

/——/ Move to Cuba where MAGAs are shot at sunrise.

Forum List

Back