The Notorious “catch and kill" campaign: Turning the National Enquirer into an arm of Trump's 2016 presidential campaign

Yes it does. That is clearly addressed in the ruling on the "sufficiency of charges" portion.

"The standard that is to be applied on a motion to dismiss an indictment due to legal insufficiency is "whether there was competent evidence which, if accepted as true, would establish every element of an offense charged and the defendant's commission thereof."

EVERY ELEMENT.

There are three elements to 175.10.
1. Intent to defraud
2. Falsification of records
3. Intent to commit the underlying crime

The judge spelled out all 3 elements in that ruling.

They cannot wait until trial to identify one or more of the elements. The underlying crimes were left out of the indictment, but were specified in the bill of particulars back in November. The judge disallowed one of them and allowed the other 3 to stand.
Trump could have saved a fortune if he had only hired you.
Who knew you were so brilliant? :dunno:

Really, have you not embarrassed yourself enough?

It was a challenge to the underlying crimes that were already known to the defense.

The requirements for the indictment I listed in post #410, which clearly shows you are totally full of shit in your claim that they can wait until trial to notify the defendant of the predicate crime- that is an element of the charge.

That would be easy grounds for a dismissal.

They were known to the defense? Then why was everybody arguing the predicate cries were unknown?

Dismissed. (there's your dismissal)

Nostradumbass getting it wrong yet again in twattrain45 suggestion 6. :rolleyes:
So what's the underlying crime DOPE? Seems your boy Fat Alvin doesn't know what it is. Even though it's REQUIRED for him to even think about bringing a case. Which the FEC and DOJ declined to prosecute saying no campaign violation took place. After today's debacle, Fat Alvin would be best served to just drop this case before he embarrasses himself even more.

Ok, well wait. Those NY laws are a misdemeanor offense. They want to claim none of this is political? Yet they are going after an ex president. One who is running again on an expired misdemeanor offense ?

Seems to me this decisiveness by one political party is deciding and destroying our country. They can’t leave it for the voters to decide.
Pecker testified that Trump saw the exposure of the sex stuff as damaging to his chances of election, not as an embarrassment to his family. He doesn't give two shits about embarrassment -- He's The Donald. Who else in their right mind would walk around with that hairdo and that orange tan shit. :auiqs.jpg:

They were known to the defense? Then why was everybody arguing the predicate cries were unknown?

Dismissed. (there's your dismissal)
The defense lawyers are not going to publicize details, dipshit.

They obviously were, or they could not have challenged them in the pretrial motions.

The fact that the public was not aware does not mean mean the defense was as ignorant. In fact, anyone who followed the case closely should have read Merchan's February ruling, and they would have known two months ago.

The defense lawyers are not going to publicize details, dipshit.

They obviously were, or they could not have challenged them in the pretrial motions.

The fact that the public was not aware does not mean mean the defense was as ignorant. In fact, anyone who followed the case closely should have read Merchan's February ruling, and they would have known two months ago.
Fake News.

Fake News.
Bahaha. How lame can you be?

The brief in support of the Omnibus motions that you posted is "fake news"?

Merchan's Febuary ruling is "fake news"?

New York laws on criminal procedure is "fake news"?

I have supported every single thing I said with court docs and statutes.

You should really stop embarrassing yourself, you lost bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

Bahaha. How lame can you be?

The brief in support of the Omnibus motions that you posted is "fake news"?

Merchan's Febuary ruling is "fake news"?

New York laws on criminal procedure is "fake news"?

I have supported every single thing I said with court docs and statutes.

You should really stop embarrassing yourself, you lost bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

Even if the jury comes out with. Guilty verdict, I’m sure this will be won by Trump on appeal, but political damage will still be done.

Forum List

Back