Voter roles

REally? I've gotten at least a dozen ballots delivered to my house in the past few years. How on God's green earth are they going to catch me if I sign them and send them back in? Come knocking on my door? I tell them to go fuck themselves. THey would never, ever be able to prove it.

Signature verification is what is not happening.

Saying nothing about ballot harvesting.
How on God's green earth are they going to catch me if I sign them and send them back in? Come knocking on my door? I tell them to go fuck themselves. THey would never, ever be able to prove it
You are absolutely welcome to try. See if they won't be able to prove that the people you're signing for don't reside at the address YOU are sending those ballots from with the signatures looking nothing like the ones on record.

As to the second link. I could point out his "questions" have been answered and litigated to the satisfaction of the courts and everybody but people who simply refuse to accept the conclusion. But what's the point really.

If the only conclusion a person is willing to accept is the conclusion they want no matter what the actual verifiable situation is. What's the point of arguing?

So, in 50 states with over 100 million votes, 14,608 were miscast as dead people

81,649 double voted in 50 states in two separate elections out of over 300 million

Hardly enough to change results
Let alone the fact that the numbers the article produces is FAKE....totally inaccurate and unproved.

So, in 50 states with over 100 million votes, 14,608 were miscast as dead people

81,649 double voted in 50 states in two separate elections out of over 300 million

Hardly enough to change results
READ THE GOD DAMNED OP… For Christ sake!

It’s just the tip of the iceberg….

Let alone the fact that the numbers the article produces is FAKE....totally inaccurate and unproved.
You ought to be ashamed…That you would be so stupid as to post this lie is incredible. Not to mention an ‘ad hom fallacy’ …

READ THE GOD DAMNED OP… For Christ sake!

It’s just the tip of the iceberg….
I read the OP. And the accompanying articles and studies. As I said in the beginning.

You make several assumptions that are both unproven and pretty ridiculous.

You first assume the numbers are correct. Although they're actively contested. NOT by Democrats but by people like Kemp and Raffensberger.

Then you assume that the numbers are low-balled. Again this despite this being disputed. And litigated in court in court challenges.

And then you assume ONLY Democrats would cheat. Something that is EASILY disproven.

Last edited:
You ought to be ashamed…That you would be so stupid as to post this lie is incredible. Not to mention an ‘ad hom fallacy’ …
THINK

They say they have proof of tens of thousands of dead people voting and tens of thousands of citizens who voted twice in two different states....blah blah blah...

YET THERE ARE NO charges brought for this alleged voter fraud that can be PROVEN? Let alone thousands of them....charged and tried for the felony....?

Instead the article provides NOTHING on bringing these fraudsters to trial then prison.....

How can you have 10s of thousands illegally voting, with the masses of fraudsters not being charged with crimes?

I wonder why? Any ideas?
I have some. I have the idea that you DON'T know it is true.

The reason I say this is because there are plenty of States led by Democrats who are a member of ERIC. A system designed to allow the updating of voter rolls.

While Republican led States are opting out.

I read the OP. And the accompanying articles and studies. As I said in the beginning.
Good, you’d be among the only dems who did, if your telling the truth.
You make several assumptions that are both unproven and pretty ridiculous.
i don’t assume anything. That’s just the lazy dodge…
You first assume the numbers are correct. Although they're actively contested. NOT by Democrats but by people like Kemp and Raffensberger.
Kemp and Raffy, are establishment fools.
Then you assume that the numbers are low-balled. Again this despite this being disputed. And litigated in court in court challenges.
courts didnt litigate anything, as much as they looked for the quickest path to dismiss like cowards.
And then you assume ONLY Democrats would cheat. Something that is EASILY disproven.
Not interested in your straw men.

THINK

They say they have proof of tens of thousands of dead people voting and tens of thousands of citizens who voted twice in two different states....blah blah blah...

YET THERE ARE NO charges brought for this alleged voter fraud that can be PROVEN? Let alone thousands of them....charged and tried for the felony....?

Instead the article provides NOTHING on bringing these fraudsters to trial then prison.....

How can you have 10s of thousands illegally voting, with the masses of fraudsters not being charged with crimes?
Good god, wake the fuck up….think tanks and institutions don’t bring charges dumbass…They produce study’s and present what they found. These study’s produced that there’s a problem with the way we’re collecting, and counting votes. That weakens YOUR vote.

Good god, wake the fuck up….think tanks and institutions don’t bring charges dumbass…They produce study’s and present what they found. These study’s produced that there’s a problem with the way we’re collecting, and counting votes. That weakens YOUR vote.
It weakens my vote if the tens of thousands of dead people on the voter rolls VOTED.

Which no proof has been shown that they voted....there is a claim in the article that they voted after they died....that's fraud and it would be the group's duty to bring this election fraud proof to law enforcement authorities.

Your heritage foundation report on actual voter fraud that has been charged over the decades shows no such voter fraud of the masses.

It weakens my vote if the tens of thousands of dead people on the voter rolls VOTED.

Which no proof has been shown that they voted....there is a claim in the article that they voted after they died....that's fraud and it would be the group's duty to bring this election fraud proof to law enforcement authorities.

Your heritage foundation report on actual voter fraud that has been charged over the decades shows no such voter fraud of the masses.
How do you know they haven’t, or won’t?

How do you know they haven’t, or won’t?
My Lord! Trumper lawyers claiming election fraud would be all over this....and made certain law enforcement prosecuted the fraudsters who committed this fraud and be screaming to the crowd about all of their convictions for election fraud and screaming "Trump won, the election was stolen! " and this time show the proof!

If the only conclusion a person is willing to accept is the conclusion they want no matter what the actual verifiable situation is. What's the point of arguing?
Forkup does irony - kudos.

My Lord! Trumper lawyers claiming election fraud would be all over this....and made certain law enforcement prosecuted the fraudsters who committed this fraud and be screaming to the crowd about all of their convictions for election fraud and screaming "Trump won, the election was stolen! " and this time show the proof!
Have you not been listening?

Good, you’d be among the only dems who did, if your telling the truth.

courts didnt litigate anything, as much as they looked for the quickest path to dismiss like cowards.

Not interested in your straw men.
The problem here is that you don't know the difference between your opinion and facts. So if you think they're the same you will think they aren't assumptions.
This is one of those assumptions. I don't know if you know anything about the scientific method but one of the conditions is that the hypothesis needs to be falsifiable. In other words you need to be able to be proven wrong for a theory to be valid.

What you're doing is saying that if you find something that bolsters your assertions that is truth. If it contradicts it, the information is a part of a conspiracy.

Heads you win, tails I lose. Nice and airtight. Also completely worthless.
Yes they did. Many judges ruled on the merits of the evidence and found it wanting. I've actually sourced the court orders where they did several times on this board.

Not just that but parts of the claims are still being litigated as part of defamation suits. What invariably happens is that's EVERY SINGLE ONE of the claims fall apart when they come to the stage of discovery. Most recently Kari Lake who is now refusing to provide discovery and petitioned to go to judgement when sued by a Fulton County election worker for defamation.

It also includes, Mike Lindell being forced to pay the price for a competition he started for anybody able to disprove his claims.

The people who produced 2000 Mules being punished for failing to provide discovery when sued for defamation.

Rudy Giuliani admitting in court his statements where defamatory, meaning both false and malicious in Ruby Freeman's defamation suit.

Fox news settlement for their role in claiming the election was stolen.

And several other news and opinion outlets giving public retractions for promoting the exact same BS you still are claiming.

Not to mention audits by Republicans in several states coming up empty.

It's absolutely fucking hilarious and scary that you either don't know anything about this, or even worse, know, and don't care.

Forum List

Back