Why do YOU care what the controversy pimps say or think?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
People like Maddow & Rush. Their entire goal is to keep you wound up to keep their pockets lined.
I used to listen to Rush years ago and I noticed that the only thing that ever changed was my outrage level. Both sides know how to manipulate the public very well and that manipulation keeps you tuned in and the advertisers wallets open.

I don't think it's a problem to occasionally tune in but when you can't tune out you've been had.

Ah you mean those pimps who tease with context-remove incendiary implications?

Like you just did here five minutes ago?

People like Maddow & Rush. Their entire goal is to keep you wound up to keep their pockets lined.
I used to listen to Rush years ago and I noticed that the only thing that ever changed was my outrage level. Both sides know how to manipulate the public very well and that manipulation keeps you tuned in and the advertisers wallets open.

I don't think it's a problem to occasionally tune in but when you can't tune out you've been had.

I consider them and others like them to be nothing more than entertainers. No different than film critics and sports commentators, except their venue is politics. I don't go to them for a clear view of current events, nor do I need them to explain events to me.

They influence a great many people because most people are too damned lazy or partisan to find out for themselves what the score really is.

Couldn't agree more. I urge all Americans to drop their political party voter affiliation.

Oh my god!!!!

President Biden stopped at an ice cream shop in DC!!!

Phax is breathe less and holy shit reporting that he had two scoops!!!!!!

oh the fucking horrors…..

Couldn't agree more. I urge all Americans to drop their political party voter affiliation.
I see, so I'm suppose to join or except a group that tried or supported the attack on the capital, to kill as many police as possible, to overturn the election, to bring down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Then after that attempt, to praise and support the person who promoted it and caused it , yup the same pile of shit that tried to destroy this country, all done on a 100% lie. Nope I won't join or support or look the other way on a group that is this countries biggest threat and enemy, We haven't seen this type of threat to this county for 150 years. You people are cartoon characters. Now they are charged with killing anyone who gets in their way. You bet!

Forum List

Back