Indications Iran preparing imminent ballistic missile attack on Israel — US

Still too early to know if Tel Aviv is taking any serious damage. This leaves the question on whether or not Iran is serious or not. The Zionists won't stop the serious stuff.
My biggest fear is that Israel/US will now bomb Iran to setback their nuclear weapons project.

My biggest fear is that Israel/US will now bomb Iran to setback their nuclear weapons project.
I really don't fear that. America knows very well that Iran has lots of nuclear backup.
It looks like Iran has responded to the Zionists invading Lebanon, according to RT's interpretation.

I think the greatest development to fear is a Zionist nuclear strike on Iran if the damage to Tel Aviv becomes overwhelming for them. Iran is suspected of having greater convention weapons capability than the Zionists.

If the use a nuke then maybe everything will get very serious. But I think that's beyond America's red line on the Zionists' romp.

I really don't fear that. America knows very well that Iran has lots of nuclear backup.
It looks like Iran has responded to the Zionists invading Lebanon, according to RT's interpretation.

I think the greatest development to fear is a Zionist nuclear strike on Iran if the damage to Tel Aviv becomes overwhelming for them. Iran is suspected of having greater convention weapons capability than the Zionists.

If the use a nuke then maybe everything will get very serious. But I think that's beyond America's red line on the Zionists' romp.
I think a nuclear strike on Iran by Israel is more likely than any other potential use of nuclear weapons in war at this time.

Why do I say that? because the reactionary regime in Israel is out of control, it is blood thirsty and violence is the only tool the Israelis know how to use or want to use, they are barbarians, invaders, tribal throwbacks to 600 BC, they always were terrorizing the Middle East and they are once again.

Nuclear weapons will almost certainly be avoided by Israel, on America's instructions. None of the parties involved are planning on losing everything.

Contrary to what the Zionist regime says or does, they are pretty obviously taking orders from America. As will Iran be taking directions from Russia and China.

I think a nuclear strike on Iran by Israel is more likely than any other potential use of nuclear weapons in war at this time.

Why do I say that? because the reactionary regime in Israel is out of control, it is blood thirsty and violence is the only tool the Israelis want to use.
What a joke. Israel has had nukes for decades. And never used them. The second Iran gets one, they will use it.

Nuclear weapons will almost certainly be avoided by Israel, on America's instructions. None of the parties involved are planning on losing everything.
How could anyone stop Israel if they are convinced they'll face an existential threat unless Iran is disabled before acquiring nuclear weapons?
Contrary to what the Zionist regime says or does, they are pretty obviously taking orders from America. As will Iran be taking directions from Russia and China.
The Israelis might have assassinated JFK in their pursuit of nuclear weapons in the 70s, when he prohibited (or tired to) Israel from developing them.

I don't see how the US could do anything to Israel, even our elections are now being manipulated by them.

We can and should be pretty sure that this hasn't happened. So it's then certain that the Iron Dome will be said to have stopped all of Iran's most effective weapons.

How does that work for you?
Not sure the magic is happening this time.
Many explosions reported Tel Aviv and other places. A 2nd wave from Iran and a wave from the Houthi contingent incoming...drones and missiles.

I would agree on that being the most likely, but I still say that any nuclear attack is extremely unlikely. It makes everything a losing proposition for all parties. All the major parties have to be planning on success.

I think the alternative is an unfortunate situation for Israel in that they no longer have a monopoly on power and are going to take some hits. Iran too of course.

Not sure the magic is happening this time.
Many explosions reported Tel Aviv and other places. A 2nd wave from Iran and a wave from the Houthi contingent incoming...drones and missiles.
Iron Dome ignores missiles that aren't going to impact within the city limits.

Most of what I see is impacting outside the city.

Power is still fully on so no infrastructure damage has occurred.

Forum List

Back