About those Haitians in Springfield.

NO gaslighting at all...

I know as a straight, white, Male, I have privilege in how employers, the police, banks, etc. will treat me.

If you are a white person who failed so bad in life that a Haitian with no resources and a limited grasp on the language is beating you out for a job, that's on you.
yeah, it's called five dollars an hour difference in wages and no benefits. You can't be honest so there's that.

Except the Haitians aren't "illegal", they've been granted legal asylum under our laws.
that isn't a legal action to allow asylum, it is a swept under the rug plug incorporated by demofks who control the judicial.

Guy, that's horseshit.

The top 1% control 41% of the wealth in this country, about 26 TRILLION dollars.
Oh, you want to include rich people like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton….. That’s who is in the “1%”. I was just talking about “billionaires”.

Good luck getting the 1% to confiscate the wealth of the 1%. Unbelievable the stupid shit you liberals believe.

Even your link backs up my numbers.

340DC9D5-BEA1-49E7-A0FE-2DA9C00CF6FB.png

And quit sucking Putin's dick because Zelensky wouldn't help Trump cheat in the 2020 election. It's unmanly.
You talking about the guy who endorsed Kamala? Your fake outrage doesn’t do shit for the Americans who need help and you obviously couldn’t care less.

Bullshit. Most of the hard working blacks couldn't wait to get away from places like Springfield, that's the thing.

Well, considering there has only been a fluctuation of about 1,000 black people in the Springfield population in the past 2 decades, you are apparently suggesting that only 1 in 10 American blacks are “hard working”. Yet, you praise 100% of Haitian migrants as hard working. Like I said, liberals like yourself have nothing but disdain for Americans.

Guy, that's horseshit.

The top 1% control 41% of the wealth in this country, about 26 TRILLION dollars.

And quit sucking Putin's dick because Zelensky wouldn't help Trump cheat in the 2020 election. It's unmanly.

Bullshit. Most of the hard working blacks couldn't wait to get away from places like Springfield, that's the thing.
So here's the list of the top 11 billionaires, name one that is a conservative? LOL

1727706762465.png

Oh, you want to include rich people like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton….. That’s who is in the “1%”. I was just talking about “billionaires”.

Good luck getting the 1% to confiscate the wealth of the 1%. Unbelievable the stupid shit you liberals believe.

View attachment 1019792

You talking about the guy who endorsed Kamala? Your fake outrage doesn’t do shit for the Americans who need help and you obviously couldn’t care less.

Well, considering there has only been a fluctuation of about 1,000 black people in the Springfield population in the past 2 decades, you are apparently suggesting that only 1 in 10 American blacks are “hard working”. Yet, you praise 100% of Haitian migrants as hard working. Like I said, liberals like yourself have nothing but disdain for Americans.

Dude, the top billionaires in the US are all demofks, and I know Bill Gates has already told the dems to fk themselves coming after his money. So how does this work in their world? I want to see the plan.

Dude, the top billionaires in the US are all demofks, and I know Bill Gates has already told the dems to fk themselves coming after his money. So how does this work in their world? I want to see the plan.
Elon is a black sheep but yeah….. it’s the same Marxist garbage, new ignorant population….

No, they really don't.. The Billionaires have closer to 7 Trillion. The One percent have 26 Trillion. Making them pay their fair share would resolve many of our problems.

But you are going to hate on some Haitian taking a job you wouldn't want to dirty your hands with.

You are the one who floods these threads with tiktocks demonizing blacks.... don't pretend you are their friend.

An interesting article about Haitians resettling in Springfield, OH. Contrary to portraying them as a menace, they have actually revitalized a city that had been in decline.

Springfield, about 45 miles from the state capital of Columbus, suffered a steep decline in its manufacturing sector toward the end of the last century, and its population shrank as a result. But its downtown has been revitalized in recent years as more Haitians arrived and helped meet the rising demand for labor as the economy emerged from the pandemic. Officials say Haitians now account for about 15% of the population.

“The Haitian immigrants who started moving to Springfield the last few years are the reason why the economy and the labor force has been revitalized there,” said Guerline Jozef, executive director of the Haitian Bridge Alliance, which provides legal and social services to immigrants across the U.S.

But hey, let's post a funny meme about Trump running with a cat in his hands.

And as a follow-up, an interesting article about the price a man is paying because of ignorance, fear, and racism...

No, they really don't.. The Billionaires have closer to 7 Trillion. The One percent have 26 Trillion. Making them pay their fair share would resolve many of our problems.

But you are going to hate on some Haitian taking a job you wouldn't want to dirty your hands with.
You are behind the times comrade. The Bern switched to demonizing “billionaires” once he realized that he and a host of other Democrat leaders were part of the “1%”. It’s a case of the blind leading the lame.

By your own account, apparently most of the Democrat leadership are part of the problem. Those greedy rich people “screwing” us.

We should be helping Americans first. You fascists don’t care about Americans, just your own power. The only enrichment liberal democrats do is of themselves.

You are the one who floods these threads with tiktocks demonizing blacks.... don't pretend you are their friend.

I have no problem with black people. Black culture is a problem and it’s holding black people back. You liberals are the ones favoring foreigners over your fellow Americans. And it’s because you despise Americans of any color.

You are behind the times comrade. The Bern switched to demonizing “billionaires” once he realized that he and a host of other Democrat leaders were part of the “1%”. It’s a case of the blind leading the lame.

By your own account, apparently most of the Democrat leadership are part of the problem. Those greedy rich people “screwing” us.

Wealthy Democrats admit that the tax code needs to be changed to something more equitable.

We should be helping Americans first. You fascists don’t care about Americans, just your own power. The only enrichment liberal democrats do is of themselves.

Works on the assumption that immigrants take something away from Americans. They don't.

I have no problem with black people.
Oh, come on, guy. If you are going to be THIS dishonest, I'm not going to waste my time with you.

No, they really don't.. The Billionaires have closer to 7 Trillion.
wow so, you could fund the government for about a year? What’s your point? Still in denial that government is the problem? Not people like Bernie Sanders and the other 1%’s?

Forum List

Back