Indications Iran preparing imminent ballistic missile attack on Israel — US

I would agree on that being the most likely, but I still say that any nuclear attack is extremely unlikely. It makes everything a losing proposition for all parties. All the major parties have to be planning on success.

I think the alternative is an unfortunate situation for Israel in that they no longer have a monopoly on power and are going to take some hits. Iran too of course.

Surely this is the opportunity Israel has long sought? a "justification" for bombing Iran's nuclear ambitions? Will it let such an opportunity pass it by?

1727805444171.png

especially with this going on:

1727805614886.png

I mean, this is like all falling into place, could there be a better time, the Biden administration could then take credit for bringing the "rogue" Iranian regime to heel right before an election...don't want Trump doing it and taking credit for it...

How could anyone stop Israel if they are convinced they'll face an existential threat unless Iran is disabled before acquiring nuclear weapons?
I'm pretty sure that the Iran nuclear threat is being created for political propaganda effect. Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons any more than does Israell. All proxies including Israel have nuclear backup. [\b]
The Israelis might have assassinated JFK in their pursuit of nuclear weapons in the 70s, when he prohibited (or tired to) Israel from developing them.
I can't just assume that he actually did, but I think that era with Kennedy has long passed and now Israel will be tight on causing any developments on hostilities. That's very safe logic to assume! As will be the case with Russia/China on Iran's hostilities.
I don't see how the US could do anything to Israel, even our elections are now being manipulated by them.
The question is always going to be on Israel's use of a nuclear weapon bringing a response in kind. I think your theories could be correct if you're assuming that there won't be a response.

Great precautions have been taken by both America and Russia to make mutually agreeable limitations to that war. Likewise I think the same is true for this developing war.

I don't believe that Israel is doing anything against America's wishes or demands.

Everything in America's future depends on it! Nuclear war holds no future for either side.

Good conversation! I know that you're being sincere about this situation. Too bad none of the others can.

“Iran’s legal, rational, and legitimate response to the terrorist acts of the Zionist regime—which involved targeting Iranian nationals and interests and infringing upon the national sovereignty of the Islamic Republic of Iran—has been duly carried out. Should the Zionist regime dare to respond or commit further acts of malevolence, a subsequent and crushing response will ensue. Regional states and the Zionists’ supporters are advised to part ways with the regime.”

I'm pretty sure that the Iran nuclear threat is being created for political propaganda effect. Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons any more than does Israell. All proxies including Israel have nuclear backup. [\b]

I can't just assume that he actually did, but I think that era with Kennedy has long passed and now Israel will be tight on causing any developments on hostilities. That's very safe logic to assume! As will be the case with Russia/China on Iran's hostilities.

The question is always going to be on Israel's use of a nuclear weapon bringing a response in kind. I think your theories could be correct if you're assuming that there won't be a response.

Great precautions have been taken by both America and Russia to make mutually agreeable limitations to that war. Likewise I think the same is true for this developing war.

I don't believe that Israel is doing anything against America's wishes or demands.

Everything in America's future depends on it! Nuclear war holds no future for either side.

Good conversation! I know that you're being sincere about this situation. Too bad none of the others can.
All well said and good, BUT we must be cognizant of the fact that the Israelis are the most belligerent actor in the Middle East and the most extremist reactionaries.

It’s likely that Tehran could imminently launch ballistic missiles against Israel a senior White House official told The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday, as the Jewish state braced for an Iranian attack within the next 12 hours.

“The United States has indications that Iran is preparing to imminently launch a ballistic missile attack against Israel,” the official stated.

“We are actively supporting defensive preparations to defend Israel against this attack,” the US official said.

“A direct military attack from Iran against Israel,” the official stressed, “will carry severe consequences for Iran.”

Iran last attacked Israel in April, but its missiles were thwarted by the unified actions of five armies: Israel, the US, France, Jordan, and the United Kingdom.

It's presumed that this attack would be larger than the 120 ballistic missiles, 170 drones, and dozens of cruise missiles which Iran launched on Israel in April."

Three Israeli officials said that the attack would involve unmanned drones and missiles fired toward three military air bases and an intelligence headquarters north of Tel Aviv, The New York Times reported.

The second direct military showdown between Israel and Iran comes as the IDF has in the last weeks bombarded Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, significantly weakening the Iranian proxy group. This has included the assassination of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. Iran had warned of repercussions to those attacks.

So have the ayatollahs finally grown a pair? Back in April, Israel demonstrated it can hit any target in Iran with great precision, but with Hezbollah under intense relentless fire and all of Iran's other militias being bombed and Israel closing Lebanon's airspace to Iranian planes, if Iran doesn't attack Israel now, regardless of the consequences, it will lose its credibility as a major power in the ME.

Dunno, I heard (YT) +/- 900 Arabs had their balls or winky blown off from the pagers.

Kamala commie (2).jpg

Surely this is the opportunity Israel has long sought? a "justification" for bombing Iran's nuclear ambitions? Will it let such an opportunity pass it by?

I mean, this is like all falling into place, could there be a better time, the Biden administration could then take credit for bringing the "rogue" Iranian regime to heel right before an election...don't want Trump doing it and taking credit for it...
I get it on your opinion.
At least understand mine, even though you may not accept it.

Either Israel or Iran having nuclear weapons doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

They both have huge nuclear backup.

If you're envisioning no nuclear revenge strike if Israel pulls the nuclear trigger, you could have a point.

I get it on your opinion.
At least understand mine, even though you may not accept it.

Either Israel or Iran having nuclear weapons doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

They both have huge nuclear backup.

If you're envisioning no nuclear revenge strike if Israel pulls the nuclear trigger, you could have a point.
What is Iran's nuclear backup here?

All well said and good, BUT we must be cognizant of the fact that the Israelis are the most belligerent actor in the Middle East and the most extremist reactionaries.
Absolutely! And I understand that you're probably basing your opinion of them going renegade on America's guidance.

I mean fk, there's always going to be the possibility of them destroying all of humanity based on their prophesy bullshit!

But true on not, there's still a good bet that is the illusion they've tried to create for themselves, for reasons of appearing invincible.

Now they're not!

1727807032534.png

Democrats and Republicans are equally unhinged when it comes to Israel, a popular US obsession.

What is Iran's nuclear backup here?
The Brics to come soon, but right now Russia and probably China too.

Oh, and also Pakistan has threatened a nuclear response on the Zionist regime.

And Turkey is now on record of saying that the Zionists must be stopped.

And fwiw, the large majority of the world is openly opposed to Israel now, on account of the genocide. Even the ICC and ICJ.

Fine

When you get credible reports of Israeli casualties, feel free to post them
Iran has no interest in killing civilians, children, babies and pregnant women or in attacking hospitals or schools. Why do you think killing civilians is the mark of success? where ever did you learn such a thing?

Iran has no interest in killing civilians, children, babies and pregnant women or in attacking hospitals or schools. Why do you think killing civilians is the mark of success? where ever did you learn such a thing?
They sure gave it their best shot

Missiles being intercepted over the crowded city of Tel Aviv was on video for the world to see

Forum List

Back