Indications Iran preparing imminent ballistic missile attack on Israel — US

They sure gave it their best shot

Missiles being intercepted over the crowded city of Tel Aviv was on video for the world to see
You do not know what targets Iran selected do you?

They claim to have destroyed a bunch of tanks and that the Israelis are suppressing the news.

You do not know what targets Iran selected do you?

They claim to have destroyed a bunch of tanks and that the Israelis are suppressing the news.
250+ missiles fired toward Tel Aviv, and you’re trying to say maybe they weren’t targeting civilians?

Really?

More...

1727809212264.png

Well that's a message to the world, if it's actually true?
I have no idea and Israel suppresses such news. If it is true then that's about 2 billions dollars worth of planes, that's nothing to a country used to living high on the hog off annual 4 billion dollar handouts and welfare from the United States taxpayer - ka Ching.

I have no idea and Israel suppresses such news. If it is true then that's about 2 billions dollars worth of planes, that's nothing to a country used to living high on the hog off annual 4 billion dollar handouts and welfare from the United States taxpayer.
The thing is though, if it's true then that sheds a very bright light on Iran's capabilities and Israel's capabilities to wage modern warfare!

Best to assume it's propaganda for now.
Most of all it sounds a lot like the other war, instead of this war. Just because Russia is now destroying the Ukraine at will with their modern weapons, doesn't mean the same will happen to the Zionist regime's stuff.

Some tough waffling from a Trump oral relief volunteer, I'd be angry too if I was raised with a girls name:

1727810198230.png

Last edited:
Some tough waffling from a Trump oral relief volunteer, I'd be angry too if I was raised with a girls name:

View attachment 1020556
If Biden doesn't respond then this demand will be played with great effect against Kamala's chances.

Trump is almost certainly going to respond with a threat on how he would wipe Iran off the map.
Having no thoughts whatsoever on what would then happen to Israel, from Iran and probably Russia/China.

I wonder if we should be seeing some hints at another proxy war with Iran and Israel being the star players?

If Biden doesn't respond then this demand will be played with great effect against Kamala's chances.

Trump is almost certainly going to respond with a threat on how he would wipe Iran off the map.
Having no thoughts whatsoever on what would then happen to Israel, from Iran and probably Russia/China.

I wonder if we should be seeing some hints at another proxy war with Iran and Israel being the star players?
I was thinking this could be a good opportunity for China to "invade" Taiwan, with the US distracted by Israel and Ukraine and constantly wiping Nazinyahu's nose, it might put huge pressure on the USA as an election approaches.

I was thinking this could be a good opportunity for China to "invade" Taiwan, with the US distracted by Israel and Ukraine and constantly wiping Nazinyahu's nose, it might put huge pressure on the USA as an election approaches.
China has no intentions of bringing back Taiwan by military means. That I can tell you with certainty!

Typical! Nobody likes the Jews anymore, since what they have done to the Palestinian people.

(the hate should be against Zionists and not good jews.)
Don't worry there are plenty of antisemitic Jews here who pretend not to be. Every antisemitic post I've seen has in fact been posted by a Jew - example.

Don't worry there are plenty of antisemitic Jews here who pretend not to be. Every antisemitic post I've seen has in fact been posted by a Jew - example.
Do you see any good coming out of Iran's assertion that they too now own a large chunk of power in the ME?

As it stands at the moment, probably the lion's share.

Looks like all that happened was Iran treated the people of Israel to a fireworks show.

Impotent losers!

Iran has hit most of the intended targets on the territory of Israel in a missile attack. This is reported by the Iranian side. F-35 fighter jets are among them.
This is reported by the agency “Fars”. According to the source, Iran struck more than 80 percent of the targets accurately. And another Iranian news agency Shafaqna reported the elimination of more than 20 F-35 aircraft of the Israeli aviation.

For its part, the Israeli Army gives a different account. The IDF estimates that “many missiles were intercepted.” However, the military did not deny the information about hitting several shells on the objects.

Israel has already made it clear that Tuesday's attack by Tehran will be followed by a response. “There will be consequences. We have plans and we will act at the time and place we choose,” IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari said.

The day before, US intelligence warned Israel of an impending missile attack by Iran. The states noted that the strike could be comparable to the April bombardment of the country's territory.

Forum List

Back