Iran is raining missiles down on Israel right now, Iron Dome can't keep up. Thanks Biden.

That's was last week.

Sit down

Department of the Boat People did what they could....

Reports are varying from 500 to 180 ballistic missiles fired in waves.

There's not going to be any free ride this time....
BB is going for some blood.. and only Government Blood

It was 180, confirmed by the state dept. and IDF.

And remember this was in response to escalation by Israel. An escalation Netanyahu has purposely pushed.

The IDF has expressed their deep gratitude to the US Navy for assisting them in their defense from the attack.

And remember this was in response to escalation by Israel. An escalation Netanyahu has purposely pushed.

The IDF has expressed their deep gratitude to the US Navy for assisting them in their defense from the attack.

It was last week and an attack on three US Naval ships. Good grief are you drinking?

It’s escalation by IRAN. And Blinken just said so.

~~~~~~
For a second I thought you were referring the the U.S. and Biden....

It is not appreciated how cash strapped Nazisrael is presently .

Hezbollah has cleverly pulled Tel Aviv away from Gaza, where it was leaking men and money, and over to Lebanon .

The absurdly short sighted Nutty Yahoo tactics have left northern Nazisrael vulnerable to being fast lost and any land incursion into Lebanon by the IDF increases the chances of other Arab countries joining Iran to devastate them .
Turkey in particular .

I believe the immediate outlook for Nazisrael is very concerning and it will mean the US being drawn openly into the conflict instead of this being a broadly well kept secret so far .

Then Russia sorts them all out using Iran as its proxy .

It was last week and an attack on three US Naval ships. Good grief are you drinking?
Here is why the antisemitic left is going so crazy this afternoon. They had much of the ignorant people blaming Da Joos for whatever happens, and then the Islamic terrorist state escalates to an entirely new level of Jew-hate.

So, the left is panicking. They know it’s the Islamists’ fault, so how can they keep the focus on “Jews bad”? Thus, they are working overtime and hurling everything against the wall, hoping things will stick.

Almost all Democrats and Republican support Israel. Even Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Hakeem Jeffries all support Israel. They’ve rallied for Israel. It’s only brave Republicans like Thomas Massey and MTG saying stop giving our money to Ukraine and Israel while Americans are suffering.

The United States military industrial complex blocked Israel from creating their own military jet program in the 1980s.

The Jewish theocratic state is completely capable of defending itself even against Iran. Israel has nuclear weapons

This nonsense between Israel and Iran is affecting the stock market. Israel doesn’t need US money or weapons…. and even their own people don’t want the money from America. This is their problem to deal with. It’s an Iran Israel problem. It should not affect the global world like it is.

Why don’t the brutal violent wars in Myanmar or Sudan mean anything to the politicians or the American media ? Those beautiful Christians in Sudan or Haiti struggling and dying by the thousands? That doesn’t affect the global market, but why does some war between Iran and Israel affect the market? I’ll tell you why because of the American military industrial complex getting involved and making money from other people suffering .

Dwight Eisenhower warned us about this

I thought so. You really need to stop your crap.

So, the left is panicking. They know it’s the Islamists’ fault, so how can they keep the focus on “Jews bad”? Thus, they are working overtime and hurling everything against the wall, hoping things will stick.

You were suckered into Lebanon and you will pay a huge price -- the loss of northern Nazisrael at minimum .
If everything goes right for Deep State, either Egypt and/or Turkey will join in and with Iran acting as proxy for Russia , Nazisrael could even be wiped out in extreme scenarios .

That would keep the US out of the ME and hasten it to its own demise where an internal implosion seems likely to cause disaster .
The ultimate losers are the US exactly as was planned by the October7 False Flag last year and which so far has gone perfectly .
As I forecast step by step on October8

You were suckered into Lebanon and you will pay a huge price -- the loss of northern Nazisrael at minimum .
If everything goes right for Deep State, either Egypt and/or Turkey will join in and with Iran acting as proxy for Russia , Nazisrael could even be wiped out in extreme scenarios .

That would keep the US out of the ME and hasten it to its own demise where an internal implosion seems likely to cause disaster .
The ultimate losers are the US exactly as was planned by the October7 False Flag last year and which so far has gone perfectly .
As I forecast step by step on October8

Okay antisemitic scum. Listen. October 7th was a massacre against innocent Jews. You love Hamas and Hezbollah. Well then scum, you support the Genocide of Israel.

Apparently, Iran wants Trump to win. Attacking Israel will put him over the top. I don't think very many want Kamala in office if we go to war with Iran, or Russia for that matter.
If they wanted Trump to win, they wouldn’t have assassination teams here trying to take him out.

Bibi has been itching for a war with Iran for years!

Well, Bibi ain't itching anymore.

His wishes are about to become a reality. :mad:

Forum List

Back