Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Wait for Israel’s retaliation. It will be similar to what they are doing to Hezbollah. By the time they are done, Iran will be a neutered, incapacitated bankrupt country. That’s when the people finally rise up and start taking revenge for what the Mullahs have done to them for the last 40 years. I seriously think Islam will be outlawed and many mosques might even be bulldozed. Kind of what Germans did with nazism after WWII.
And Israel will be doing America a HUGE favor, as well, by disabling the state sponsor of terrorism that threatens “Death to America!”

But of course the antisemitic leftists, who side with Islamic terrorists against Jews, will condemn Israel for saving the world from allowing Islamic terrorists to have nukes. You can tell by their reaction to when Israel orchestrated the brilliant plan to detonate the pagers of these Muslim savages: they screamed that Israel “killed non-Jews”.

The crazy, uoside-down values is all due to antisemitism.

And Israel will be doing America a HUGE favor, as well, by disabling the state sponsor of terrorism that threatens “Death to America!”

But of course the antisemitic leftists, who side with Islamic terrorists against Jews, will condemn Israel for saving the world from allowing Islamic terrorists to have nukes. You can tell by their reaction to when Israel orchestrated the brilliant plan to detonate the pagers of these Muslim savages: they screamed that Israel “killed non-Jews”.

The crazy, uoside-down values is all due to antisemitism.
The people of Iran want the Mullahs out more than anyone else. It’s possible that as soon as the first bombs drop, we will see an Iranian uprising like never before. There could also be coordination with armed resistance groups inside Iran. Once Iran falls, the rest of the Islamists will dissipate and die. It is sad that the U.S. has abdicated its role under the catastrophic Democratic Party leadership, but we could be on the cusp of great tectonic change in the ME, thanks to Israel.

Thanks to the twisted mentality that now prevails in much of the public discourse in the West – as I reveal in my new book about the response to the Hamas atrocity of October 7, After The Pogrom – the overwhelming preponderance of moral opprobrium is reserved for Israel.

How dare they, rail the bien pensants, retaliate against the barrage of Hezbollah rockets that has rained down relentlessly on their territory for months?

Read More​

EXCLUSIVE
Read the letter I hope will reach my daughter alive... soon there will be nothing left of her​

article image

The correct-think mob even accuses Israel of provoking Iran's missile attack this week – overlooking that Iran has been bombing and massacring Israelis for years through its proxy armies of Hezbollah and Hamas. Indeed, this week, Iran's 85-year-old supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, lauded the October 7 atrocity as a legitimate action by the Palestinian people.

The grotesque double standards – where violent, misogynistic racists bent on creating a barbarous theocracy are hailed as freedom fighters, while the only democratic country in the Middle East is denounced as an engine of lethal oppression – have existed for decades.

But they were thrown into sharp relief by Hamas's assault on Israel last year, the most deadly single strike against the Jewish people since the Holocaust.

The Hamas incursion not only triggered the chain of events that led to the present conflicts in Gaza and Lebanon, but also unleashed an extraordinary wave of anti-Israeli bigotry and venom across the West.

At times, it felt as if our civilisation had been gripped by insanity. Basic morality had been inverted.

Radical activists who had cried 'Believe all women' during the #MeToo tumult, overnight became sceptics about claims of Hamas terrorists raping Jewish women.

Strident diversity officials now began to bleat about 'the context' when asked why they were silent about anti-Jewish racist abuse.

Thanks to the twisted mentality that now prevails in much of the public discourse in the West – as I reveal in my new book about the response to the Hamas atrocity of October 7, After The Pogrom – the overwhelming preponderance of moral opprobrium is reserved for Israel.

How dare they, rail the bien pensants, retaliate against the barrage of Hezbollah rockets that has rained down relentlessly on their territory for months?

Read More

EXCLUSIVE

Read the letter I hope will reach my daughter alive... soon there will be nothing left of her

article image
The correct-think mob even accuses Israel of provoking Iran's missile attack this week – overlooking that Iran has been bombing and massacring Israelis for years through its proxy armies of Hezbollah and Hamas. Indeed, this week, Iran's 85-year-old supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, lauded the October 7 atrocity as a legitimate action by the Palestinian people.

The grotesque double standards – where violent, misogynistic racists bent on creating a barbarous theocracy are hailed as freedom fighters, while the only democratic country in the Middle East is denounced as an engine of lethal oppression – have existed for decades.

But they were thrown into sharp relief by Hamas's assault on Israel last year, the most deadly single strike against the Jewish people since the Holocaust.

The Hamas incursion not only triggered the chain of events that led to the present conflicts in Gaza and Lebanon, but also unleashed an extraordinary wave of anti-Israeli bigotry and venom across the West.

At times, it felt as if our civilisation had been gripped by insanity. Basic morality had been inverted.

Radical activists who had cried 'Believe all women' during the #MeToo tumult, overnight became sceptics about claims of Hamas terrorists raping Jewish women.

Strident diversity officials now began to bleat about 'the context' when asked why they were silent about anti-Jewish racist abuse.

The grotesque double standards could not have been more clearly demonstrated then when the antisemites condemned the Jews for killing the leader of the Islamic terrorist leader intent on killing as many innocent Jews as they could. “Waaaa,” they cried, “the Jews killed a leader of Iran!”

It was also revealed when the Jews carried out that brilliant, targeted pager attack on the Islamic terrorists. The response of the antisemites was to condemn the attack as “killing non-Jews” or “committing genocide in Lebanon.”

Forum List

Back