Israeli forces fire on UN Peacekeepers

I hereby challenge you blabber mouth, quote ANYTHING I've ever written here that you interpret as "antisemitic" support your accusation, support it with evidence.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, click this to get the list of EVERY post I've ever submitted since I joined, you talk the talk, can you walk the walk...
Reposting your faggotry doesn’t support your lies, Anti-Semite, you lying pussy.

Reposting your faggotry doesn’t support your lies, Anti-Semite, you lying pussy.

I hereby challenge you blabber mouth, quote ANYTHING I've ever written here that you interpret as "antisemitic" support your accusation, support it with evidence.

Here, I'll make it easy for you, click this to get the list of EVERY post I've ever submitted since I joined, you talk the talk, can you walk the walk...

Until then - fuck off

1728678326736.png

It's not a claim, it's common knowledge.

You don't know what their mandate is, until you do you cannot describe this as a "failure".

This is so typical of the extremists I see here. Every example of friction between Israel and anything else, is always framed as the Israelis are right and the other side are wrong.

Israel is violating international law by attacking these posts, they are there because the United States and the rest of the security council wanted them to be there.

Until you pluck up the courage to go and learn about their mandate you'll just continue to make a fool of yourself.

That you can't or won't provide back up for.

You don't know what their mandate is, until you do you cannot describe this as a "failure".

If their mandate says anything about actually keeping peace, they have failed.

The duties of UNIFIL.

That's not the concern of the UNIFIL force, never was and it's not a Muslin force its a multinational force (fifty nations) there under the authority of the UN security council.

In 2006, under Security Council Resolution 1701, UNIFIL witnessed a substantial increase in its troops and responsibilities across its area of operations between the Litani River and the Blue Line. Monitoring the cessation of hostilities and supporting the Lebanese Armed Forces constitute the core of UNIFIL’s work and so each day, UNIFIL peacekeepers, drawn from 41 countries, patrol the south in vehicles, on foot and from the air.

UNIFIL’s Maritime Task Force, the first and only naval operation in United Nations peacekeeping history, has been patrolling 200 kilometers of Lebanese coast line since October 2006. These naval peacekeepers assist the Lebanese Navy in its efforts to prevent the unauthorized entry of illegal arms or related material by sea into Lebanon. Through joint training, UNIFIL MTF also works to strengthen the Lebanese Navy’s capabilities to resume effective security control over Lebanese territorial waters.

Now that there is no "cessation of hostilities", they should leave.

That you can't or won't provide back up for.

If their mandate says anything about actually keeping peace, they have failed.
You call yourself a "patriot" yet you admire an insurrectionist - talk about confused, I guess names can be deceptive.

Forum List

Back