🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

"Genociding" (Palestinian or Iranian proxies) Islamist butchers regime, one by one

No innocent Israelis,' says senior Fatah official.
Aug 27, 2014.
Oh I'm sure there are one or two.
Poll: 93% of Palestinians hold anti-Jewish beliefs.
I wonder why that could be:

May 13, 2014 — The top such anti-Semitism hotspot, the survey noted, was the West Bank and Gaza, where the ADL found that anti-Semitic attitudes topped 93%.
Yes, that'll be because their homes get demolished or attacked or stolen and their kids get shot and its always Jews doing that to them, weird eh.

Your ranting is laughable, you applaud a state that has policies guaranteed to generate antisemitism and then blame the resulting antisemitism on everyone but those who generate it, are you sure your Jewish? they're normally a lot brighter than this.

I wonder how many Jews in 1946 were antinazi, I'd guess about 93% myself.

Last edited:
Yes, it's rare to find a non-Zionist NGO I admit, but quite refreshing.

The point is you are incompetent in a debate, you are easily exposed as a fraud and a bigot and people here need to see that.

Since when is citing Jews who despise Zionism "exploiting" them?

How many Zionist NGO are there?

It's amusing how much time it took you to arrive at a point, unfortunately,
to expose anything but your skirt Fatima, you have actually address what's said.

Citing any people inflicted by such trauma to frame them for your agenda,
has nothing to do with them being Zionists or not, it's just morally low,
and intellectually lazy. Now I know this might be too thin an idea
for you to grasp - so let's keep it simple,

when do you free the slaves?

GYYa3QfXgAAWuzj

Oh I'm sure there are one or two.

I wonder why that could be:

Yes, that'll be because their homes get demolished or attacked or stolen and their kids get shot and its always Jews doing that to them, weird eh.

Your ranting is laughable, you applaud a state that has policies guaranteed to generate antisemitism and then blame the resulting antisemitism on everyone but those who generate it.

I wonder how many Jews in 1946 were antinazi, I'd guess about 93% myself.

Do you know how many Arabs in Israel

murder each other yearly?

How many Zionist NGO are there?
In the US there are a few:

1728512268083.png

It's amusing how much time it took you to arrive at a point, unfortunately,
to expose anything but your skirt Fatima, you have actually address what's said.

Citing any people inflicted by such trauma to frame them for your agenda,
has nothing to do with them being Zionists or not, it's just morally low,
and intellectually lazy. Now I know this might be too thin an idea
for you to grasp - so let's keep it simple,

when do you free the slaves?

GYYa3QfXgAAWuzj

SO MOST ARAB PALESTINE ARE FOR RACISM AND GENOCIDAL TERROR,

BUT WHY DO THEY SEEK TO HAVE ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP IF ZIONISTS ARE SO "BAD"?

Thousands of Palestinians apply for Israeli citizenship.
Jul 11, 2007 — ... most Palestinians opted to remain permanent residents and enjoy the benefits of living under Israeli sovereignty – full welfare rights..

==

Palestinian poll reveals marked support of Hizbullah.
Aug 9, 2006. Palestinian poll reveals marked support of Hizbullah
Poll: Most Palestinians back Hizbullah.
Sep 26, 2006 — Poll: Most Palestinians back Hizbullah. Joint survey by Israeli, Palestinian institutes ...

Palestinians' 'Saddam Street' funded by US
Jan 23, 2007 — "As always, USAID is fully compliant with all US legislation and US laws," Snider told WND. Saddam was considered a hero to most Palestinians..

Poll: Most Palestinians view talks as precursor to 1 state
Nov 20, 2010 — Disturbing US poll: Most Palestinians refuse to accept idea of Israel as Jewish state, view peace talks, two-state solution as first step..

No innocent Israelis,' says senior Fatah official.
Aug 27, 2014.

Poll: 93% of Palestinians hold anti-Jewish beliefs.
May 13, 2014 — The top such anti-Semitism hotspot, the survey noted, was the West Bank and Gaza, where the ADL found that anti-Semitic attitudes topped 93%.

Poll: Most Palestinians support return to an armed intifada.
Mar 22, 2016

TERRA INCOGNITA: Israel's dangerous anti-strategic game.
Feb 7, 2016 — ... most Palestinians reject the existence of the State of Israel and see any sort of agreement as merely a stage on the way to...

Debunking the myth of Palestinian victimhood
Jan 3, 2017 — The problem is that most Palestinians and other Muslims and Arabs do not recognize the right of the Jewish state of Israel to even exist.

Most 'Palestinians' would vote for Hamas
Mar 27, 2022 — Most 'Palestinians' would vote for Hamas.

Most Palestinians support Huwara terror attack, poll finds - Israel News.
Mar 18, 2023 — Most Palestinians support Huwara terror attack, poll finds. According to the results of this poll, 71% of respondents said they supported

No, Joe Biden, most Palestinians support Hamas - editorial
Feb 25, 2024 — President Biden, though most Palestinians aren't Hamas, as you claimed, a vast majority of them agree with almost any question regarding their basic ideology.

The Nazis had the SS, Hamas has the Nukhba: Sinwar's diabolical unit.

Apr 27, 2024 — Palestinian surveys show it is still heavily indoctrinated as most Palestinians support Hamas, justify the armed struggle..

Forum List

Back