🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What Are Liberals So Afraid Of?

I am even more proud that millions of less fortunate people around the world will do just about anything to become an American.
That'd change if America is fundamentally transformed the way somebody wants it to be.

The American Dream is dead right now, you know that, right?

I know that with conservatives we're afraid that if Kamala Harris wins the election that we will be part of a communist dictatorship. So what are liberals afraid of if Trump wins?
We are afraid that MAGA will decide with no proof that someone is 'part of a communist dictatorship' and with the SC backing decide to kill them under the guise of a official act...

Look it all up but the SC has said Trump is allowed to kill his political opposition if he considers them (without proof) a treat to the US...

We are afraid that MAGA will decide with no proof that someone is 'part of a communist dictatorship' and with the SC backing decide to kill them under the guise of a official act...

Look it all up but the SC has said Trump is allowed to kill his political opposition if he considers them (without proof) a treat to the US...
You sound afraid of that on a deep and personal level, Pinky. :D

If any MAGA strikes out, that will only happen once and never again because it will have colossally failed. MAGAs are incel cucks.

That three Supreme Court Justices believe NYT vs Sullivan should be overturned is NOT an attack on free speech. It is a flawed law that allows any media outlet to say anything about anybody no matter how damaging and all they have to do to avoid a libel or slander suit is say they didn't know it wasn't true. Aspects of NYT vs Sullivan should indeed be retained. But no media outlet should be able to make up wild stories/accusations to smear a public figure, most especially for somebody else's political gain, with impunity which Sullivan now allows.

Certainly characterizations of a public figure--he's dangerous, unreliable, unqualified, whatever are value judgments and should be under First Amendment protections. But to characterize a public figure as a rapist or thief or pedophile or whatever without having concrete evidence of that should not be allowed. And Sullivan pretty much protects that as it is currently written.

Those who want to viciously slander or libel anybody they want in the most damaging ways of course want to protect NYT vs Sullivan. Those of us who see it used to harm innocent people believe it needs to be revisited.

For damn sure, saying NYT vs Sullivan needs to be revisited is in no way any danger whatsoever to the First Amendment that was NEVER intended to allow anyone to maliciously libel and slander others.

Trump loves 2025 as does Vance, Abbot, DeSantis, etc.

When discussing Trump as being truthful, Biden pointed out "It is hard to debate a liar like Trump."

I know that with conservatives we're afraid that if Kamala Harris wins the election that we will be part of a communist dictatorship. So what are liberals afraid of if Trump wins?
There is a long list. Liberals fear white supremacists hiding in every shadow and under every bed. They also fear countless Russians stalking voting booths, there are people still unvaxed and unmasked, not to mention if the Earth Mother doesn't get her tithe the world will burn to a crisp.

I guess you haven't heard yet. Democrats say that Trump will take democracy away. And, he also calls people names.

Liberals fear

1728487723697.png

Forum List

Back