🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump Call For Investigation Into Harris Interview With '60 Minutes,' Claiming It Was Grossly Edited.

Former President Donald Trump has alleged, without offering any supporting evidence, that Vice President Kamala Harris’ interview with CBS News’ “60 Minutes” was grossly “sliced and diced ”to make her look “more presidential” and coherent when answering questions.

In a Truth Social post early Wednesday, the Republican presidential nominee said Harris’ answers were “virtually incoherent” and edited “as many as four times in a single sentence or thought.”

Without explanation, he went on to say that the alleged editing could be a “major campaign finance violation.”
President Trump has a point. Free speech is not always accurate speech, and the American people prefer coherent speech that is true.

CNN lies to its viewers. So does CBS. So does ABC.
When one of those networks pays 700 milion because it was proven they lied by court, talk to me about how they lie. If you want to hear Harris, listen to her on another network or online.

Last edited:
When one of those networks pays 70 milion because it was proven they lied by court, talk to me about how they lie. If you want to hear Harris, listen to her on another network or online.
So how much did CNN and the other networks have to pay that kid Nick Sandmann for lying to its viewers about him?

So how much did CNN and the other networks have to pay that kid Nick Sandmann for lying to its viewers about him?
Funny thing about Sandman is that we all saw what happened and nobody lied on him.

When one of those networks pays 70 milion because it was proven they lied by court, talk to me about how they lie. If you want to hear Harris, listen to her on another network or online.

The same network that to pay $787M for lying about Dominion Voting Machines. They lie in faces of their watchers. On-Air talent told viewers about the evils of vaccines, but in order to be on the air, they had to get their COVID vaccination.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Nobody lied on him? Then why did CNN pay big bucks?
I think you shoud ask them. I don't watch CNN andnone of you MAGATTS complained about CNN until Trump started whining about them.

I think you shoud ask them. I don't watch CNN andnone of you MAGATTS complained about CNN until Trump started whining about them.
Right. CNN has lied for decades. The great Rush Limbaugh has commented on that. So has Ray Lewis.

Forum List

Back