🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What if Trump -is- a fascist?

If he is a fascist he is one of the worst fascist ever. I mean it only took Hitler a matter of weeks to gain absolute power......

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The lesson we learn here? You're a profoundly stupid human being.
Hitler - an authoritarian fascist dictator - would have machine-gunned Ghandi and the members of his movement.
Tell me I am wrong.

Thus the reduction of your response - leaving the question:
If you take 'weapons of war" off the streets, how are you going to get the authoritarian, fascist dictator out of office?
The military will arrest him. He'll be 5150'd. Look dude if trump wouldnt say all this fascist shit we wouldnt be having this conversation. But as we all know, trump is all talk no action. Was Hillary locked up? Was Biden arrested? Was a wall built? Meanwhile in reality trump is now a convicted criminal and has been found to be a sexual assaulter while having several more trials pending.

Ignorantly or otherwise, that Trump is a fascist is a widely held belief of the left.
Similarly, the left is more than happy to claim Trump hopes to be a dictator, an authoritarian, et al.

ad nauseam

ad nauseam

For those of you who -actually - believe you face the very real prospect of an authoritarian fascist dictator taking power, one question rises to the top:

Why are you so keen on taking "weapons of war" off the streets?

First, Trump and his minions seem to be more Mussolini type fascists, which is a more reasonable type of fascism. It is still very much in contradiction to everything that America has ever stood for.

Second, AK-47s are to modern warfare what cross bows were in WWII. Deadly, but pretty much obsolete and not really a game changer.

Third, Trump will NEVER be President again.

Imo Trump is not a fascist or even close. No one, not Trump nor Harris wants to be the end of elections. Peaceful transfer of power is what makes America ... Exceptional. We've learned to live with each other, or we had until the theorcrats demended trump give them Dobb for the WH.

To communists anyone who isn't a communist is a fascist.

That's pretty much true.

But to be more specific, originally the Fascists were an Italian political party headed by Mussolini and that was that.

But it was communist kingpin Uncle Joe Stalin who started labeling his political enemies as "fascists" regardless of who they were- conservatives, Trotskyites, Mensheviks, etc.

Harris, Biden and the rest of the radical left in the current age have just picked up where the godfather of modern liberalism, Stalin, started.

That's pretty much true.

But to be more specific, originally the Fascists were an Italian political party headed by Mussolini and that was that.

But it was communist kingpin Uncle Joe Stalin who started labeling his political enemies as "fascists" regardless of who they were- conservatives, Trotskyites, Mensheviks, etc.

Harris, Biden and the rest of the radical left in the current age have just picked up where the godfather of modern liberalism, Stalin, started.
So you are ok with trump claiming he'll lock up his enemies and clamp down on the NY Times. That's the type of person you want in the WH?

Right.
The "weapons of war".

If you truly believe you face the very real prospect of an authoritarian fascist dictator taking power, why are you so keen on taking "weapons of war" off the streets?

I already answered that. The same reason that we have childs seats and added many safety features to our cars and trucks. I love my old beaters and hotrods but the worst accident I have ever been in was in a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron where a Truck (more like a tank) broadsided me at about 60 mph. No fatalities and only I had minor injuries. Had I been in my 1965 Barracuda, they would have just loaded the fish off and buried me in it.

That's pretty much true.

Funny how you and yours forgets about the ones in between. And since you are no better at seeing that then almost everyone else will be either a marxist of communists. Since the US was based on one of those that falls between those two, I guess that makes the Representative Republic a communist nation.

In every agenda Progressives have initiated or backed, they never stop once the door was open. We are so ph uked that an economic decline or even a limited disaster in the right part of the nation, can cause mass poverty. People living off of checks and benefits with that access destroyed or stopped many are up shits creek. There would be runs on financial institutions to get money and they would collapse.

Can you gaslight any lighter? Your Gaslighting may form into another major form of energy.

thats all of them,,

Funny, I haven't had anyone come for the Colt 1911A1 or the Remington 700 or the Remington 870. I can walk down the street with any of those 3 and people will smile and wave. But let me walk down that same street with an AR-15 in a legal manner and the Cops will show up in mass and I will have to explain to an armed cop why I and carrying that weapon and where I am going. If I don't then get ready for a confrontation I could never hope to win with my one single measeling gun. You honestly believe that you are protecting your Nation? Well you might be if your nation was Yemen.

Funny, I haven't had anyone come for the Colt 1911A1 or the Remington 700 or the Remington 870. I can walk down the street with any of those 3 and people will smile and wave. But let me walk down that same street with an AR-15 in a legal manner and the Cops will show up in mass and I will have to explain to an armed cop why I and carrying that weapon and where I am going. If I don't then get ready for a confrontation I could never hope to win with my one single measeling gun. You honestly believe that you are protecting your Nation? Well you might be if your nation was Yemen.
take away options they will use whats available,,

its simple logic so I understand why it confuses you,,

Ignorantly or otherwise, that Trump is a fascist is a widely held belief of the left.
Similarly, the left is more than happy to claim Trump hopes to be a dictator, an authoritarian, et al.

ad nauseam

ad nauseam

For those of you who -actually - believe you face the very real prospect of an authoritarian fascist dictator taking power, one question rises to the top:

Why are you so keen on taking "weapons of war" off the streets?
We already know the party currently in power is. Once again, with Trump you are saying, "What if"? The best you've got is "what if" when we already know the party in power is.

Forum List

Back