🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What if Trump -is- a fascist?

You must be teaching at Liberty U or Patrick Henry. On ignore for this thread.
I don't teach either place but I just asked for context that you obviously don't have a clue what the context was. So oh good. I won't have to deal with you any more on this thread. Could you put me on ignore everywhere?

After the fascist dictatorship we lived through during Biden/Fauci's covid restrictions
You're not actually as stupid as you pretend to be. You're doing the Goebbels reality-reversal that fascists are trined to do.

Democrats always support liberty, so we're on the side of the angels. No amount of fascist gaslighting will change that. Yes, you'll keep trying. Just like we'll keep rubbing your noses in the fascist messes that you make, and that liberals always have to clean up.

how can anyone think Trump is a fascist?
Because he acts like one in every way. Duh. Reality, it's just a liberal thing.

Is there "good" fascism
All of your fascism is evil. And yes, we know that's one reason why you love it so.

You know what to do now. Same thing you always do. Lie bigger, lie harder. TheParty commands, so you must obey.

Someone define Fascist... Lets see if the people who call their enemies fascists even know what one is....

"what if"?
LOL
The real laugh here is your inability to address the point:

For those of you who -actually - believe you face the very real prospect of an authoritarian fascist dictator taking power, one question rises to the top:
Why are you so keen on taking "weapons of war" off the streets?

Well?

People leave areas when overtaxed or feeling they can live better somewhere else. That in itself is proof of my validity. In every measure we are looking stronger than we did in the mid 1960's, yet we are not.

We are exactly as we should be. You just think because you John Birch Society types aren't in absolute power things are weak. Newsflash, your real party (the jbs) was kicked in the balls in 1958 then again in 1964 by the Republicans. We need to do that once again.

Forum List

Back