🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Daring Civilian Rescues in NC as Residents Say FEMA Nowhere to Be Found, FEMA Takes Credit for Starlink Communications Donated by Elon Musk

What about "Don't lie so stupidly" did you not understand?

FEMA has a lot of different cash pools. One doesn't affect the other. You claiming they do is you tonguebathing your master, the Lord of Lies.

And you're not as stupid as you pretend to be. You know that. Your dishonesty is very deliberate.

And yes, we get it. You're hoping to kill Americans on a mass scale, because you think more hurricane deaths will help your cult. That's why Speaker Johnson flat out just refused to get congress to authorize more funds that will be needed. And you support that.

Just making it clear where we stand. You're a corrupt death-cultist, so all decent people spit on the ground as you walk by.
You are clueless and Democrat's policies are the antithetical to what made this country the greatest in the world.

Don't you have some YouTube conspiracy videos you should be watching, cult boi?

Even among the Trump cult bleaters here, you stand out as being especially brainwashed. And you're so belligerent with your stupidity.
Speaking of conspiracies and fake news. Any more news on Russian collusion or pee tapes?

Speaking of conspiracies and fake news. Any more news on Russian collusion or pee tapes?
The Mueler Report shows the connection between Russia and the Trump campaign.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Don't you have some YouTube conspiracy videos you should be watching, cult boi?

Even among the Trump cult bleaters here, you stand out as being especially brainwashed. And you're so belligerent with your stupidity.
Careful, many of us "stupid" pay your bills. I am one of those "rich" folks who evidently doesn't pay their fair share, despite paying more than most Democrats even make.

Don't lecture me about stupidity.

Careful, many of us "stupid" pay your bills. I am one of those "rich" folks who evidently doesn't pay their fair share, despite paying more than most Democrats even make.

Don't lecture me about stupidity.
If you support Trump, you should be lectured for your stupidity. And since I pay taxes just like you, then you ain't paying my bills. Therefore you're going to get the ecture.

• Funny
If you support Trump, you should be lectured for your stupidity. And since I pay taxes just like you, then you ain't paying my bills. Therefore you're going to get the ecture.
I can guarantee you that I am more intelligent than you in every way measurable. You are voting for Harris and voted for Biden. That excludes you from lecturing me about politics.

I can guarantee you that I am more intelligent than you in every way measurable. You are voting for Harris and voted for Biden. That excludes you from lecturing me about politics.
If you support trump, you are a dumb ass. So you will get lectured.

• Funny
Careful, many of us "stupid" pay your bills.
Come on, you're a conservative. You really expect us to believe you've ever held a <j-word>? Nobody here is that gullible.

The worker blues subsidize the parasite reds. That's how the USA works. That's why the reds are getting so violent, because they see Trump as their only hope to keep the redstate welfare flowing.

(I didn't say the j-word outright, as I know how that can trigger the right.)

• Funny
Speaking of conspiracies and fake news. Any more news on Russian collusion
Confirmed by the Republican senate. Are you still going to lie about that? I guess if your soul is already consigned to hell, you've got nothing to lose.

As far as pee tapes go, only your side fixated on that. It's the usual rightie perversion on display.

Now, I will point out that you do worship a convicted sex offender. That's a hard fact that can't be disputed. It's so good to be a liberal. We don't worship sex offenders, so the world doesn't think we're dogshit.

And yes, we will keep gloating about how we've been proven right about every single thing, and how you've been shown to be a gullible dumbass every single time. No, you didn't invent the lies. You don't have enough brains to invent the lies. You just bleat what you're told to bleat.

• Fake News
Come on, you're a conservative. You really expect us to believe you've ever held a <j-word>? Nobody here is that gullible.

The worker blues subsidize the parasite reds. That's how the USA works. That's why the reds are getting so violent, because they see Trump as their only hope to keep the redstate welfare flowing.

(I didn't say the j-word outright, as I know how that can trigger the right.)
In my red state, Democrats suck us dry. The average income isn't even close between Republicans and democrats. You are misinformed. Throughout the country, the lowest paid and non-working individuals vote highly Democrat.

In my red state, Democrats suck us dry. The average income isn't even close between Republicans and democrats. You are misinformed. Throughout the country, the lowest paid and non-working individuals vote highly Democrat.
Come on. Even a team of Clydesdales can't pull the average rightie off the gubmint teat.

Welfare recipients overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back