Daring Civilian Rescues in NC as Residents Say FEMA Nowhere to Be Found, FEMA Takes Credit for Starlink Communications Donated by Elon Musk

need what the area is asking for. I get it, fk those people. show us all your vile american hate. You're all in on sedning funding to Lebanon
Well yea...in 2,000 lb packages. Same for Russia.

As a Texan, I support hurricane aid, but know the immediate rescue is a state thing.

Sheer incompetence.
I worked for the government for ONE year in my early 20s. I was so appalled by the waste and useless employees doing nothing but spinning their wheels all day that I left for the private industry - and with a cut in pay. After four years in college, I wanted to do something useful and contribute to society, not just show up…..do busy work all day that accomplished nothing….watch all the other girls just chit-chat all day….and see how much money was wasted.

Now it’s even worse because govt employees don’t even have to show up. They go on ski vacations, trips out of the country, etc., etc., log on to their computer for 30 minutes to catch up on email, and claim they “worked”.

Highway robbery.

youtubers are far more insync with the american people. Your broadcast disinformation team promote DNC disinformation to infect the country. That's who you are!!! Infected.

There are diverse information streams on YouTube, Twitter. Even TikTok.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult all promte the Democrat agenda.

And so another thread devolves into various Trump cult imbeciles babbling their idiot conspiracy theories.

Sweet Jeebus, the Trump cultists here are stupid. And they're so belligerent with their ignorance. At least in this SafeSpace. They get laughed at too hard in the real world when they act like they do.

There are diverse information streams on YouTube, Twitter. Even TikTok.

The Democrat Media Bubble Cult all promte the Democrat agenda.
Oh. I get it now.

You get your “information” from twatter.

Moron

Anyone can say anything on social media… and they do.

Are you completely brain-dead? This administration admittedly
No, they didn't.

Trump cultists, if you're going to lie, don't be so inept at it. Your RussoMasters expect better from you.

I suppose I should go easier on y'all, given how goddamned stupid you've always been. But seriously, God gave you a brain because he expects you to use it. You deliberately choose to be stupid, so you're morally responsible for the results of your stupidity.

youtubers are far more insync with the american people. Your broadcast disinformation team promote DNC disinformation to infect the country. That's who you are!!! Infected.
Tarot cards and chicken bones would be as a accurate

Focus grasshopper.

You got lost

You and Trump and Vance and Musk are lying about this. Consistently and blatantly

Nothing makes that false
Your Vapid Twit lies and children get raped and murdered by illegals.

Trump lies about FEMA and some FEMA stooges get their feeling hurt.

Thank God your cult has it's priorities straight.,
LOL

They're not told about that in their world.

They want to bring down our institutions -- they've been told that will make their lives better (?) -- and this is just another opportunity to do it.

This is just pure Neanderthal rage.

FEMA = Evil and full of lies

Anonymous accounts on X pushing anti-government conspiracies = 100% truthful patriots.

Your Vapid Twit lies and children get raped and murdered by illegals.

Trump lies about FEMA and some FEMA stooges get their feeling hurt.

Thank God your cult has it's priorities straight.,
LOL
At least you admit that Trump IS lying about FEMA

That’s a start

Forum List

Back