Group finds 14,000 child sex changes in American hospitals

You can't hide the truth, sorry.

Now, for the first time in your life, be accountable for something Lefties.

Chloe Brockman is a pretty fucked up individual besides her gender dysphoria.

The first doctor she went to rejected her claims. Then she screamed at her parents until they took her to a doctor who was willing to proceed with the treatment.

Leave kids alone you sick fucks
Quite lying about the kids you weirdo.
Any "Christian" who can not see the satanic evil within the Democrat Party and make every effort to stop it has made the decision to accept it.
Who is the father of all lies?

The Weirdo at the top of the Neo-GOP of course. Every time one of his weirdo followers parrots one of his lies I hear they earn an extra set of horns.

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023. The database, called "Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

The database tracks children’s hospitals and providers that offer puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries aimed at changing the gender of children. Users can access lists of hospitals providing sex change operations on children in their state, as well as view profiles of hospitals with high numbers of child sex change patients.

Some notable findings from the database include Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which had 145 child sex change patients, including 39 surgery patients, and charged $274,000 for interventions. Oregon’s Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center had 267 child sex change patients and 223 surgery patients.

BJ -

I admit that I don't understand The Democratic Party's fascination with kids and Transgenders, but this is certainly one of the many reasons to oppose them at every level.
IF YOU NOTICE.... ITS YOU GUYS OBSESED, MAGA TALKING POINTS, JUST FOR POLITICAL GAIN.

If you wait till after puberty, you have already assumed the sexual characteristics of your birth sex and Conservatives will mock you as a freak for the rest of your life
Actually you assumed the sexual characteristics of your "hormonal" sex. Even if it doesn't match your "genetic" sex.

Remember from mammalian biology. They all start out as females, and it's the hormones in utero, that causes sex differentiation. The same for puberty.
Various malfunctioning glands override the genetics.

Quite lying about the kids you weirdo.

Who is the father of all lies?

The Weirdo at the top of the Neo-GOP of course. Every time one of his weirdo followers parrots one of his lies I hear they earn an extra set of horns.
All trans children are victims of sexual abuse.

If a 5 year old has parents and professionals help cross the street, there is nothing wrong with that
Except many parents are inept and are child abusers and many medical professionals just do this for the $$

I am smarter than rightwinger

And the better analogy would be parents and medical professionals telling them it’s OK to cross the street. That’s not holding their hand or helping them.

Sounds like something a child groomer would say
model Hanne Gaby Odiele

4181.jpg

“I have XY chromosome insensitivity,” she says. “I was born with internal testicles that produce testosterone, but which my body converts to oestrogen.” She smiles. “It’s crazy, right?”

No, it's a legitimate medical treatment for a legitimate medical issue.

Some are. Others are given for early onset puberty, a more common occurrence in children with all the growth hormones we are putting in the food.

Not according to the FDA yet.

That is the only FDA approved use, early onset puberty.

The article starts out with the premise:

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023.

Just like the OP title says.

So the title says it, the op says it.

And you're prosecuting or defending the lie.

So no children under 18 have received puberty blockers or hormones, or received gender surgery at all?

Once again you idiots retreat to semantics.

Forum List

Back