Abortion is major in this election.

You know what I think the problem really is? I'm older now -and a woman..

I think these liberal woman can NOT afford to raise a baby? Do I blame that on them? Not really.. who would want to- all alone? how frightening? just an older woman's point of view? so i blame no one?

Adoption is an alternative, there are many couples on lists just waiting for a child.

If you support abortion you're lying
Who said I support abortion?

I am not a Republican Herschel Walker.

I have supported every pregnancy that I caused, to go full term.. that happened twice in the early 70s and then I got snipped, I got snipped because I do not support abortion.

And the current law allows a woman to find a doctor who just has to say her "health is at risk" and the law allows for an abortion regardless of fetal viability.

What is health in this case? Hives? Post partum depression? weight gain? High blood pressure?

It's not defined.
They do not care, it's abortion for all all the time no restrictions or time limits they worship the Satanic Sacrament of Abortion they worship BAAL

You are a liar. I did not give the unborn “personhood”. I cannot give the unborn. “personhood”, That would take an amendment to the United States Constitution.
Read your own post bigot.

Good god, you won’t even back up your own words.

“I don’t want any BABIES to die, born or UNBORN.

A baby, by definition is a person. 🕺 🕺 🕺

You know what I think the problem really is? I'm older now -and a woman..

I think these liberal woman can NOT afford to raise a baby? Do I blame that on them? Not really.. who would want to- all alone? how frightening? Just an older person- I think you are responsible? i'm old - if i were young- maybe something has gone wrong with you're younger generation

A baby, by definition is a person.
An unborn baby by definition and as the US Constitution is worded, is not a person.

However, the truth is I do not “want” any unborn non-person two be killed. I would hope that every woman who becomes pregnant and has a healthy pregnancy and she is of a sound mind and sound body and all that, would deliver the baby.

I love babies.

I especially love the opportunity I have to be primary grandpa daycare to my granddaughter who was born 14 months ago and I have spent five days a week with her ever since. It’s a gift my daughter and son-in-law have given to me. It is one of the greatest gifts ever received in my lifetime. .

An unborn baby by definition and as the US Constitution is worded, is not a person.

However, the truth is I do not “want” any unborn non-person two be killed. I would hope that every woman who becomes pregnant and has a healthy pregnancy and she is of a sound mind and sound body and all that, would deliver the baby.

I love babies.

I especially love the opportunity I have to be primary grandpa daycare to my granddaughter who was born 14 months ago and I have spent five days a week with her ever since. It’s a gift my daughter and son-in-law have given to me. It is one of the greatest gifts ever received of my lifetime. .
Unborn children are indeed "persons" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth and Fifth Amendments. As there is no constitutional text explicitly holding unborn children to be, or not to be, "persons,"

My republican family tried to tell me abortion is 10 on the list. Yea, for them. But not for all the young women who are mobilized by women like Taylor Swift. It's going to swing the election

the procedure was made illegal under most circumstances in most states beginning in the mid-1800s. In the 1960s, states began reforming their strict antiabortion laws, so that when the Supreme Court made abortion legal nationwide, legal abortions were already available in 17 states under a range of circumstances beyond those necessary to save a woman's life

Estimates of the number of illegal abortions in the 1950s and 1960s ranged from 200,000 to 1.2 million per year.

Let's call it 1.2 million.

The population of the United States in 1950 was 151,325,798

48 million women 21 and up.

How many of them are of child bearing age? 24 million? 1 out of 24 women were getting abortions back then. Probably same percent a now. 1/4 women have gotten an abortion.
Yes you’re correct, the only important issue this election is Taylor swifts ability to fuck and then abort? And she will tell all the swifties they must protect their right to fuck and abort as well. You truly do believe this don’t you? You’re seriously messed in the head. Abortion has never and will never swing an election you brainwashed child

Forum List

Back