Abortion is major in this election.

Unborn humans and born humans are not even close to being “similarly situated” so your argument fails at the moment you start.

I can explain to you “why” if you don’t run away.

I believe itchas been explained to you many times before so I’m doing a little research on that.
The question is why aren't they

No man is afforded any rights to control a woman’s body just for fucking a woman without knowing or caring what her intent is with regard to pregnancy and childbirth.
Right he should be allowed equal rights, she allowed the sex, and now has final say which is utter B>S

Changes nothing, they had sex and knew going in what the consequences could be, now she is the only human alive allowed to murder a separate human being
There is no separate human being involved in termination of a pregnancy. You are suffering from a Catholic 1890 originated delusion.

By definition, abortion is a medical procedure, and murder is a legal constraint. They are not the same.

In the vast majority of cases, abortion is an elective medical procedure that takes the life of a unique living human being, simply for convenience, that's murder. Pregnancy is a normal human biological function, it is not a disease. What you fail to realize is, States license medical professionals and facilities and have every right to restrict elective procedures.

I'd bet you were to lazy to go read the portion of the decision I pointed out. The court said a woman has no constitutional or historic right to take the life of their child, at any stage of development for their own convenience.

In the vast majority of cases, abortion is an elective medical procedure that takes the life of a unique living human being, simply for convenience, that's murder. Pregnancy is a normal human biological function, it is not a disease. What you fail to realize is, States license medical professionals and facilities and have every right to restrict elective procedures.

I'd bet you were to lazy to go read the portion of the decision I pointed out. The court said a woman has no constitutional or historic right to take the life of their child, at any stage of development for their own convenience.

Since a fetus has no independent personhood, it can't be murdered under the law.

Gosnell broke the law, marty. That's the point.

You, in law, have no point.

And the current law allows a woman to find a doctor who just has to say her "health is at risk" and the law allows for an abortion regardless of fetal viability.

What is health in this case? Hives? Post partum depression? weight gain? High blood pressure?

It's not defined.

And the current law allows a woman to find a doctor who just has to say her "health is at risk" and the law allows for an abortion regardless of fetal viability.

What is health in this case? Hives? Post partum depression? weight gain? High blood pressure?

It's not defined.
Then you arguing with the law, not me. Talk to your legislator.

Unborn humans and born humans are not even close to being “similarly situated” so your argument fails at the moment you start.

I can explain to you “why” if you don’t run away.

I believe itchas been explained to you many times before so I’m doing a little research on that.
A fetus and a newborn are incredibly similar. Should we do away with the newborns civil rights.

And your statement reminds me of the arguments made by plantation owners that blacks were sub human.

You’re a damn bigot.

No man is afforded any rights to control a woman’s body just for fucking a woman without knowing or caring what her intent is with regard to pregnancy and childbirth.
Her intent, especially if done sans birth control, is procreation. It’s the purpose of intercourse. So there’s that.

Her intent, especially if done sans birth control, is procreation. It’s the purpose of intercourse. So there’s that.

How did it become your business as to what is intended when human beings are copulating in the privacy of their own home or behind the barn or whatever?

Who the fuck do you think you are?

How did it become your business as to what is intended when human beings are copulating in the privacy of their own home or behind the barn or whatever?

Who the fuck do you think you are?
Doesn’t matter where it’s done, it matters what it does, and how we protect fellow human beings.

It's not defined.
You know what I think the problem really is? I'm older now -and a woman..

I think these liberal woman can NOT afford to raise a baby? Do I blame that on them? Not really.. who would want to- all alone? how frightening? just an older woman's point of view? so i blame no one?

Forum List

Back