Accusing Israel of Genocide is an Antisemitic Trope

Here's a rare thing indeed, a sane Israeli - I await the inevitable diagnosis of "self loathing Jew" from the usual suspects here. Note his use of the term "mutation" to describe the political ideology of the state.

1728487777030.png

This man says what I and many others have been saying here for a year yet were called "antisemitic" for doing so:

Judaism is about caring for others. It’s the idea that you should love strangers because you are a stranger. That’s what Judaism means to me.

And now it’s become a mutation about Jewish supremacy. It’s about practising revenge, which is completely against Judaism.

And Zionism was about building a homeland for the Jewish people. It wasn’t about erasing the Palestinian people. It wasn’t about displacing the Palestinian people.

The Israeli government is first accountable for the death of my parents. They betrayed my parents. They promised them security and safety, and they totally failed. And now they are waging a war of revenge.

Last edited:
Ah. So the entire problem is caused by the Jewish people simply living in their own homeland. The audacity of wanting to return to your homeland. What kind of terrible, horrible human beings would want to do that?! Oh wait ...
Except that's not what you did. How many British Magustrates did you murder?

I cited your language and how it differed from what I said. You then invoked the wrong fable. Pretty straight forward.
You are trying to play word games. I said the Palestinians arectrashed 24/7. You disagreed. Which is just ludicrous!

And you offered no evidence to prove otherwise. You're a fucking joke! A Muslim-hating prick who will lie about everything.

Except that's not what you did. How many British Magustrates did you murder?
I seriously doubt Shusha murdered anybody.

Or do you just lump all Jews together? I don’t hear you screaming at blacks “look at how you burned down that business” or “look at how you shoplifted.”

That would be like me going up to a Hisoanic and screaming “look at how you raped and murdered that poor collegr student! Or that 12-year-old who fought for her life for 2 hours! Or that mother of five!

I seriously doubt Shusha murdered anybody.

Or do you just lump all Jews together? I don’t hear you screaming at blacks “look at how you burned down that business” or “look at how you shoplifted.”

That would be like me going up to a Hisoanic and screaming “look at how you raped and murdered that poor collegr student! Or that 12-year-old who fought for her life for 2 hours! Or that mother of five!
You're a Jew hater!

Dingbat, asbestos is common and was used for decades as a building material. It's all over Britain and the United States too, except when its removed there its done very carefully to avoid disturbing it.

You want to insinuate that - yet again - this is all the fault of people other than the Israelis, you make me puke, not a word of condemnation from your mouth which spews nothing but bigotry day in day out.
Wait. When was asbestos a common and in use building material? Who built buildings in Gaza with it?

All you did was spout empty claims. I get educated via facts, not rants. Try again.
You are the epitome of desperate, ever desperate to defend the mutation that is Israel. In your hallucinogenic world people who die in a fire from smoke inhalation are to blame for their own deaths not because of the arsonist but because of their choice to build a house made from wood.

I've debated Germans before, Germans who supported the Third Reich and who blame the Jews for their own deaths, you are sadly no better than them, you share their amorality and distortion, reactionary Zionism shares much with the Third Reich, shocking but true.

Last edited:
All you did was spout empty claims. I get educated via facts, not rants. Try again.
How do you educate someone like you, who denies reality? You don’t even know there is a genocide in progress, committed by a Zionist oppressive apartheid regime.

You are the epitome of desperate, ever desperate to defend the mutation that is Israel. In your hallucinogenic world people who die in a fire from smoke inhalation are to blame for their own deaths not because of the arsonist but because of their choice to build a house made from wood.

I've debated Germans before, Germans who supported the Third Reich and who blame the Jews for their own deaths, you are sadly no better than them, you share their amorality and distortion, reactionary Zionism shares much with the Third Reich, shocking but true.
So you have nothing to back up your claim. Got it.

How do you educate someone like you, who denies reality? You don’t even know there is a genocide in progress, committed by a Zionist oppressive apartheid regime.
You are adding a distaste for facts to complement your lack of knowledge of English and international law. The trifecta!

Forum List

Back