Are the Mods aware aspects of USMB have become like Stormfront

And we have such idiotic, indoctrinated Jews that they are willing to set that aside because……liberalism!
They are not the only group voting for Democrats. I wish I was not saying I agree with you but you told the truth. When I was a Democrat many years ago, I did not then know the damage to Jews Democrats have done to them. But history is just facts.

Opposing the actions of Netanyahu and the right wing extremist government of Israel, who even the people of Israel oppose, is not anti semitIsm.
This shit that Hamas gets a free road to murder Israelites reminds me of how blacks think of America. That they get full freedom to murder and it's okay. Hamas should never have invaded Israel. Russia never should have invaded Ukraine. Hitler never should have invaded Poland. It is a lethal pattern.

They are not the only group voting for Democrats. I wish I was not saying I agree with you but you told the truth. When I was a Democrat many years ago, I did not then know the damage to Jews Democrats have done to them. But history is just facts.
Oh I know they are not the only ones voting for Democrats, but they’re the most infuriating. Some of them even ADMIT that Trump would be better for Jews, and Israel, but they say it’s more important that women get the right to abort their babies whenever and wherever they want.

Forum List

Back