🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Does ‘gay face’ actually exist

I believe it and guess my accuracy is around 90% .

I believe Intuitive people pick things literally out of the air as well as unconcioiusly picking up mini body language clues with the face being the most important source .

I find it much easier to immediately "read" male Gays and, excluding obvious butch "brutes ", women seem more adept at hiding what they do not want spotted .
imho
The receiver has a high pitched voice !

No, the door won't unlock and a sign "Closed" would appear. Or a, "My Shop, My Choice.", sign.
Brilliant!! Just fuckin' brilllllllliant! I bet that they could come up with a facial recognition for bigots too. Eyes close together, a small head, a big nose, squinting eyes, and a drooping turned down mouth with bad teeth . You might be in big trouble.

I guess that you've been hanging w/ a lot of gay folks to know that. What sort of experimental and control groups -in terms of size and sampling methodology have you worked with.? Or are you just making that shit up?
You're lucky the doors are not connected to AI checking out IQ where it has to be above your shoe size, you would never get into anywhere.

Forum List

Back