🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Group finds 14,000 child sex changes in American hospitals

Everybody else knows the DNC is lying scum. Why don't dimocrap voters?

Are they honest-to-God stupid or just innocently misinformed?

Sean's problem is like every other dimocrap that has come to his senses -- It's difficult to admit you've been duped, taken advantage of, lied to and generally used like a cheap whore your entire life until now.

Hint: Bad choices don't improve with age. Ever. The sooner you wake up and admit you were wrong, the better. Or... You can just keep going and have people point and laugh the rest of your life.

dimocraps are scum

SEAN O'BRIEN, TEAMSTERS PRESIDENT: I'll be honest with you, I'm a Democrat, but they have f*cked us over for the last 40 years. Not all of them -- but for once, we are standing up as a union. I'm probably the only one right now saying, WTF have you done for us? And I'm getting attacked from the left.

Since I've been in office, two-and-a-half years, we've given the Democratic machine $15.7 million. We've given Republicans about $340,000 -- truth be told. People say the Democratic Party is the party of the working people. They're bought and paid for by Big Tech -- those Big Tech companies.

You've got the Republicans, who are now saying, we want to be the working-class party. You've got a great opportunity now to do that. And the Democrats, if 60% of our members aren't supporting you, the system's broken and you need to fix it.

Stop pointing fingers at Sean O'Brien and the Teamsters Union. Look in the mirror.

I had a heated debate/discussion two weeks ago with Chuck Schumer, and it got ugly because -- these politicians, the one thing I've learned is they walk in and tell you, "I did this for you." Okay, great, let me tell you what you haven't done for us or our members. We got into it pretty heavy.

I was like, "You had no problem taking $550,000 from me three weeks prior to me going to the Republican convention, and then you want to be a tough guy on Twitter -- like, whatever.

Endless wars that fail to serve America’s interests = conservative?
The new world order grew out of WWII. So of course we use military power to shape the world. Did I agree with every thing Johnson - Biden did? Not by a long shot but I'm on the same team and I don't want to destroy our liberal democracy.
The strongest opposition to the West comes from the CCP.
They might overtake our economy, someday.

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023. The database, called "Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

The database tracks children’s hospitals and providers that offer puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries aimed at changing the gender of children. Users can access lists of hospitals providing sex change operations on children in their state, as well as view profiles of hospitals with high numbers of child sex change patients.

Some notable findings from the database include Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which had 145 child sex change patients, including 39 surgery patients, and charged $274,000 for interventions. Oregon’s Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center had 267 child sex change patients and 223 surgery patients.

BJ -

I admit that I don't understand The Democratic Party's fascination with kids and Transgenders, but this is certainly one of the many reasons to oppose them at every level.
you'll get a pulizer

That is why a child is not allowed to make that decision without consultation of parents and medical professionals
So then the parents could ruin their child's life forever?

Why should a Republican be allowed to make that decision for all children without knowing anything about their personal cases?
Legislation passed by both parties would be the only way.
More surgery perhaps?
To reverse what has been removed?

Everybody else knows the DNC is lying scum. Why don't dimocrap voters?

Are they honest-to-God stupid or just innocently misinformed?

Sean's problem is like every other dimocrap that has come to his senses -- It's difficult to admit you've been duped, taken advantage of, lied to and generally used like a cheap whore your entire life until now.

Hint: Bad choices don't improve with age. Ever. The sooner you wake up and admit you were wrong, the better. Or... You can just keep going and have people point and laugh the rest of your life.

dimocraps are scum

SEAN O'BRIEN, TEAMSTERS PRESIDENT: I'll be honest with you, I'm a Democrat, but they have f*cked us over for the last 40 years. Not all of them -- but for once, we are standing up as a union. I'm probably the only one right now saying, WTF have you done for us? And I'm getting attacked from the left.

Since I've been in office, two-and-a-half years, we've given the Democratic machine $15.7 million. We've given Republicans about $340,000 -- truth be told. People say the Democratic Party is the party of the working people. They're bought and paid for by Big Tech -- those Big Tech companies.

You've got the Republicans, who are now saying, we want to be the working-class party. You've got a great opportunity now to do that. And the Democrats, if 60% of our members aren't supporting you, the system's broken and you need to fix it.

Stop pointing fingers at Sean O'Brien and the Teamsters Union. Look in the mirror.

I had a heated debate/discussion two weeks ago with Chuck Schumer, and it got ugly because -- these politicians, the one thing I've learned is they walk in and tell you, "I did this for you." Okay, great, let me tell you what you haven't done for us or our members. We got into it pretty heavy.

I was like, "You had no problem taking $550,000 from me three weeks prior to me going to the Republican convention, and then you want to be a tough guy on Twitter -- like, whatever.

You want to see an RNC scurry at the speed of light back inside the darkness, just threaten to Fact Check them. Sort of like I am doing right now with you.

The new world order grew out of WWII. So of course we use military power to shape the world. Did I agree with every thing Johnson - Biden did? Not by a long shot but I'm on the same team and I don't want to destroy our liberal democracy.

First things first -- We are not a democracy. We are a Republic. HUGE difference.

I don't care if the Chinese overtake our economy. Couldn't care less.

If the CCP is the only way the Chinese can function, so be it. It works for them. OBTW, they're not even close to being 'communist'. Light Years away.

I was never a believer in the 'Truman Doctrine' (look it up) I thought it was stupid. I saw no point at all in fighting Wars (even though I did) to prevent people from adopting whatever government they want to adopt ('communism' in Truman's case).

There has never been, and there will never be a communist government. Not on this Planet. Not with Human Beings. Although American Indians got really close.

The difference between true Republicans and dimocrap scum is that we want EVERYBODY to be wealthy. dimocrap scum are the ones indulging in Class warfare at every turn.

What do I care if China becomes the wealthiest economy on Earth? Don't confront me none. As long as people aren't stealing from me (a dimocrap scum specialty) I couldn't care less.

Read this. You'll have a better understanding of today's politics if you do

A new database launched by Do No Harm, an association of medical professionals opposed to the politicization of medicine, has revealed that nearly 14,000 children underwent sex changes across the United States from 2019 to 2023. The database, called "Stop The Harm," tracks sex change treatments being performed on minors at healthcare facilities and found that at least 13,994 children underwent such procedures during the specified time period, with doctors charging around $119 million for these interventions.

The database tracks children’s hospitals and providers that offer puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries aimed at changing the gender of children. Users can access lists of hospitals providing sex change operations on children in their state, as well as view profiles of hospitals with high numbers of child sex change patients.

Some notable findings from the database include Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, which had 145 child sex change patients, including 39 surgery patients, and charged $274,000 for interventions. Oregon’s Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center had 267 child sex change patients and 223 surgery patients.

BJ -

I admit that I don't understand The Democratic Party's fascination with kids and Transgenders, but this is certainly one of the many reasons to oppose them at every level.
3678 so your article and you are bullshit.

I guess you are one of those stupid Ukraine War enthusiasts. You are really enjoying the hundreds of thousands of deaths and want the war to last forever.

The Ukraine War could have been avoided. The sooner a compromise is reached to end that stupid ethnic conflict the better.

Forum List

Back