I think we can all agree that our kids are our future. Kamala shows us what the difference is between her and Trump

Asking to put America first is not hate speech... dumb shit. Protecting American manufacturing from cheap chisel Chinese parasites is not hate speech dumb shit. Protecting biological women from mentally ill transvestite predators is not hate speech dumb shit.
Calling out race pimps who are only interested in government dollars and not really the people that claim to represent is not hate speech dumb shit.
What we DON'T NEED is a pussified dumb shit tawkin' bout feelz and green hair and telling little Jonny he needs to chop off his dick dumb shit.
6 dumb shits in one poste, eh?

That certainly is a record and one that earned you the title of "one big dumb shit being put on ignore"

How do you classify hate speech?

Three major categories of hate speech
  1. Dehumanization and demonization. Dehumanization involves belittling groups and equating them to culturally despised subhuman entities, such as pigs, rats, monkeys, or even germs or dirt/filth. ... (Trump calling Democrats - the enemy, Trump calling Kamala mentally disabled, immigrants having bad genes, etc...)
  2. Violence and incitement. ... (Study in the OP includes data about Trump causing hate attacks to increase)
  3. Early warning. (Trump saying our country will be finished if Kamala wins.)
As such, your evaluation is wrong. For that, you need to insult me (the messenger) for bringing to the attention of all (the OP).

Fuck you, you are the DUMB SHIT and as such, not worth having any communication with. Good bye and may reality (the consequences of your way of thinking) teach you a lesson the hard way.

This is not made up. 17 years of being MOSTLTY right and putting profits in my pocket, as well as of my subscribers. It is all fact as every recommendation made was given before the trade was done.

Status of account for 2007: Profit of $9,758 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2008: Profit of $14,704 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2009: Profit of $7,523 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2010: Profit of $24,045 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2011: Profit of $3,616 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2012: Profit of $3,399 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2013: Profit of $15,886 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2014: Profit of $21,221 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2015: Profit of $19,190 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2016: Loss of $15,134 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2017: Loss of $9,666 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2018: Profit of $1,637 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2019: Profit of $13,051per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2020: Loss of $16,684 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2021: Profit of $527 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2022: Profit of $6,126 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2023: Profit of $20,877 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.

Status of trades for month of September per 100 shares on each mention after losses subtracted.

Profit of $4.973

Status of account/portfolio for 2024, as of 9/31
Profit of $8.652 per 100 shares.
And what precisely does that have to do with your claim that it is
n but 80-90% (or even higher) is likely to be the case.
80 to 90% probable that Trump is "a narcissist or having a mental disorder has a HIGH probability"

You have no evidence to back that up. NADA pal. You are just making shit up.

And so now? YOU are telling me totally unrelated fantasy financial stats.

I have already proven that no one can know what you claim about Trump, unless he does a formal clinical evaluation.
And no one has.

You made that stat. up, pulled it right out your ass you did.

I did not start my life with $414 million given to me by my father, turned it into a $1.1 billion personal loss and then depended on the Russians to get me out of trouble (like the Deutsche Bank to loan me money - Russian backed and the Bayrock Group - Russian Mafia , to show me how to sell Real Estate). I started with zero, never took a loan, never lied or scammed anyone and I am economically self-sufficient.
Bitter
Jealous

6 dumb shits in one poste, eh?

That certainly is a record and one that earned you the title of "one big dumb shit being put on ignore"

How do you classify hate speech?

Three major categories of hate speech
  1. Dehumanization and demonization. Dehumanization involves belittling groups and equating them to culturally despised subhuman entities, such as pigs, rats, monkeys, or even germs or dirt/filth. ... (Trump calling Democrats - the enemy, Trump calling Kamala mentally disabled, immigrants having bad genes, etc...)
  2. Violence and incitement. ... (Study in the OP includes data about Trump causing hate attacks to increase)
  3. Early warning. (Trump saying our country will be finished if Kamala wins.)
As such, your evaluation is wrong. For that, you need to insult me (the messenger) for bringing to the attention of all (the OP).

Fuck you, you are the DUMB SHIT and as such, not worth having any communication with. Good bye and may reality (the consequences of your way of thinking) teach you a lesson the hard way.
Is the expression of hating to be emotionally bullshitted hate speech?

Bitter
Jealous
Yes, Trump is definitely bitter and jealous. Me? I am happy, smiling, in love and in peace. I have never been jealous in my entire life. I believe in God and God has nothing to do with money, or jealousy.

Have you looked in the mirror yourself?

Yes, Trump is definitely bitter and jealous. Me? I am happy, smiling, in love and in peace. I have never been jealous in my entire life. I believe in God and God has nothing to do with money, or jealousy.

Have you looked in the mirror yourself?
I’m not the one angry about those who did very well thus finding it necessary to beat my chest .

And what precisely does that have to do with your claim that it is

80 to 90% probable that Trump is "a narcissist or having a mental disorder has a HIGH probability"

You have no evidence to back that up. NADA pal. You are just making shit up.

And so now? YOU are telling me totally unrelated fantasy financial stats.

I have already proven that no one can know what you claim about Trump, unless he does a formal clinical evaluation.
And no one has.

You made that stat. up, pulled it right out your ass you did.
This isn't about "claiming" anything. It is about probabilities. Do you need to be certain that if you slap someone they will slap you back before you even think about slapping them. Sure, they may not slap back but "most likely" they will.

In the case of Trump. Everyone that has ever left him, he has denigrated them thereafter (Pence, Barr, Sessions, Bolton, etc., etc., etc.) As such, is it a fair assessment that if you work for him and then you criticize him that he will denigrate you? Absolutely better than a 90% probability that he will.

If he hires you to do something, what are the chances that he will not pay, or pay you less, or pay you slowly? Pretty high as he has done it over 4000 times.

If he is talking about things important to him, what are the chances that he will mention crowds, or boast about himself? Better than 90%.

If he is to make an error of judgement and things go wrong, what are the chances he will blame someone else for the error? 99% or even 100%

No one needs to have him sit with you and be analyzed (like a psychiatrist would do for an analysis) to see that and evaluate him.

From Duke University, here are the 9 traits that a narcissist has:

What are the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder?

Use the acronym “SPECIAL ME” to remember the nine signs of NPD.
SPECIAL ME
  1. Sense of self-importance. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions!
  2. Preoccupation with power, beauty, or success. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  3. Entitled. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  4. Can only be around people who are important or special. He believes he is more important than anyone.
  5. Interpersonally exploitative for their own gain. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  6. Arrogant. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  7. Lack empathy. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  8. Must be admired. Trump has shown that publicly on 100's of occasions.
  9. Envious of others or believe that others are envious of them. He believes that people are envious of him being so good and knowledgeable.
These are the BASICS of a narcissist personality and they have been shown to the entire world ON HUNDREDS OF OCCASIONS. Can the analysis be wrong? sure it can but the chance of it being wrong is infinitesimally small..............especially in Trumps case because he has done it thousands of times over and over again and done it publicly.

One thing that I can say with total confidence. One can always expect/predict what Trump will do, what he will say, and how he will act. There are never ANY surprises. Simply speaking, his personality is clearly defined...............and as such, easy to evaluate by a psychiatrist.

This means that all your banter is pure BS.

I’m not the one angry about those who did very well thus finding it necessary to beat my chest .
I am not angry at people who did well, I am just stating facts about how Trump has needed help to accomplish goals and I have not needed help. How can you think that is anger?..........just the opposite, it is pride.

This means that all your banter is pure BS.
Ironic.

961y5h.gif

Forum List

Back