I think we can all agree that our kids are our future. Kamala shows us what the difference is between her and Trump

iu

Those are just the opinions of folks that have never sat down for a formal evaluation of him.

We could cite Jordan Peterson as saying they are all wrong.

Unless Trump was a patient, observed and documented in a clinical setting by a professional? All of that is just bullshit rhetoric, and means no more than some RWinger claiming Kamala is a terrorist and subversive of American culture.

It is just folks opinions, nothing official.
Nonetheless, Trump has been a public figure that has been in the eyes of everyone for years and a psychiatrist diagnosing Trump (based on his action and words) as a narcissist or having a mental disorder has a HIGH probability of being right. When 27 psychiatrists do it, the probabilities are extremely high that they are correct

Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President

Fact.jpg

I think that we can all agree that our kids are our future. As such, we need to teach them at an early age (between 3-7) what is important and what is harmful.

This ad from Kamala makes the point in the clearest way possible.

Do we want our kids at a young age to learn Hate or learn Love?

On a stronger and more serious note (getting away from simply trying to dis Trump), here below is a very interesting non-biased research done by the NATIONAL BUREAU OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138July2024.

This study compares Trump's hate rhetoric and hate speeches done by him to the same done by politicians in general. We are all aware of the fact that dissing the opponent in a political campaign is something all politicians do. This study shows the differences (Trump has been the absolute worst) and the consequences that come of it, such as crime done because of it.

It is a long study but worth reading as it goes into detail. Below is the conclusion part.

Here are some additional comments that Trump has made that show hate unfettered.............toward everyone (including members of his own party).

View attachment 1023179

Do you think that Hate is what we need in our country?

Kamala didn't care to have kids, because she's selfish and believes she should be the female version of O'bummer. Even California Senate knew she wasn't devoted to California, she only wants the WH. Think she'll run in 2028? She sure as fuck won't win 2024.

And of course there's the projection business, as leftists are SO FUCKED UP they teach the world Trump is the next Hitler, and has a bullseye on his head.

Nonetheless, Trump has been a public figure that has been in the eyes of everyone for years and a psychiatrist diagnosing Trump (based on his action and words) as a narcissist or having a mental disorder has a HIGH probability of being right. When 27 psychiatrists do it, the probabilities are extremely high that they are correct

Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President

View attachment 1023319

Thank you for just proving what I have written, over and over again.

These so called-professionals? Are just cherry picking bullshit to meet their confirmation bias, and? THEY ADMIT IT!

From yoar own damn link;

1728337242355.png

"The Goldwater rule is Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics,[1] which states that psychiatrists have a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health, and when they are asked to comment on public figures, they refrain from diagnosing, which requires a personal examination and consent.[2] It is named after former US Senator and 1964 Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater.[3][4]. . "

95yh49.jpg

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

Nothing will destroy our kids' future like One Party Rule by the Democrat Regime. All they do is lie to the people, corrupt the government and punish their political opponents.
Totally agree, the One Party Rule is a joke and they pile on lies and propaganda, remember until the debate, Biden had no cognitive issues and in truth it was all a lie.

Nonetheless, Trump has been a public figure that has been in the eyes of everyone for years and a psychiatrist diagnosing Trump (based on his action and words
Too bad you only have opinions. If Biden had just agreed to the mutual cognitive test, that Trump proposed, then you wouldn't have to rely on a propagandizing viewpoint...

I believe the children are the future ..
Come on now. Everybody Sing.

You don’t have to change behavior. Just Sing!!

Thank you for just proving what I have written, over and over again.

These so called-professionals? Are just cherry picking bullshit to meet their confirmation bias, and? THEY ADMIT IT!

From yoar own damn link;

View attachment 1023327

"The Goldwater rule is Section 7 in the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) Principles of Medical Ethics,[1] which states that psychiatrists have a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health, and when they are asked to comment on public figures, they refrain from diagnosing, which requires a personal examination and consent.[2] It is named after former US Senator and 1964 Republican presidential nominee Barry Goldwater.[3][4]. . "

95yh49.jpg

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif
You did not make your point "versus" the statement I made

I said the "probabilities" are high that they are correct. Based on the Goldwater rule, it is not 100% certain but 80-90% (or even higher) is likely to be the case.

As a stock analyst for 47 years, I deal with probabilities as there is nothing certain with stocks. I have been successful during 47 years, so following the probabilities works.

Sorry, but your post is 90% BS

Too bad you only have opinions. If Biden had just agreed to the mutual cognitive test, that Trump proposed, then you wouldn't have to rely on a propagandizing viewpoint...
Biden is not running. Trump is.

Opinions from experts is valuable and though it can be wrong, most often it is right. Sorry, but you cannot prove that Trump IS NOT mentally ill. He is and has shown it over and over again.

Biden is not running. Trump is.

Opinions from experts is valuable and though it can be wrong, most often it is right. Sorry, but you cannot prove that Trump IS NOT mentally ill. He is and has shown it over and over again.
Doesn't matter. You would have still had a professional diagnoses of Trump's cognitive ability.

What the left thinks is a mental issue is what everyone else calls common sense.

Good lord, now you are just pulling shit out yoar ass.

A clear indication you know you have lost.

iu
This is not made up. 17 years of being MOSTLTY right and putting profits in my pocket, as well as of my subscribers. It is all fact as every recommendation made was given before the trade was done.

Status of account for 2007: Profit of $9,758 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2008: Profit of $14,704 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2009: Profit of $7,523 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2010: Profit of $24,045 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2011: Profit of $3,616 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2012: Profit of $3,399 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2013: Profit of $15,886 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2014: Profit of $21,221 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2015: Profit of $19,190 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2016: Loss of $15,134 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2017: Loss of $9,666 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2018: Profit of $1,637 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2019: Profit of $13,051per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2020: Loss of $16,684 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2021: Profit of $527 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2022: Profit of $6,126 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2023: Profit of $20,877 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.

Status of trades for month of September per 100 shares on each mention after losses subtracted.

Profit of $4.973

Status of account/portfolio for 2024, as of 9/31
Profit of $8.652 per 100 shares.

This is not made up. 17 years of being MOSTLTY right and putting profits in my pocket, as well as of my subscribers. It is all fact as every recommendation made was given before the trade was done.

Status of account for 2007: Profit of $9,758 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2008: Profit of $14,704 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2009: Profit of $7,523 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2010: Profit of $24,045 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2011: Profit of $3,616 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2012: Profit of $3,399 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2013: Profit of $15,886 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2014: Profit of $21,221 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2015: Profit of $19,190 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2016: Loss of $15,134 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2017: Loss of $9,666 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2018: Profit of $1,637 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2019: Profit of $13,051per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted
Status of account for 2020: Loss of $16,684 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2021: Profit of $527 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2022: Profit of $6,126 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2023: Profit of $20,877 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.

Status of trades for month of September per 100 shares on each mention after losses subtracted.

Profit of $4.973

Status of account/portfolio for 2024, as of 9/31
Profit of $8.652 per 100 shares.
LOL. How narcissistic of you. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. How narcissistic of you. :auiqs.jpg:
Just stating fact. I can prove my competence. Trump has failed at his. If I had failed in 75% of my recommendations (like Trump failed in 75% of his promises made), I would not only be incompetent but I would not have a job.

There is absolutely no way I want a demoquack anywhere near around our children

If they're not trying to indoctrinate them they're trying to groom them

What a sad Orange Man bad thread using children as pawns

Last edited:
Just stating fact. I can prove my competence. Trump has failed at his. If I had failed in 75% of my recommendations (like Trump failed in 75% of his promises made), I would not only be incompetent but I would not have a job.
And Trump can certainly prove his. His record was tax cuts, affordable food, cheap gas, low interest, no wars. Illegals in Mexico.
As for just proving who has the best bragging rights, you vs. Trump:

1728343026227.jpeg

What's your house look like, you little financial wizard, you... :auiqs.jpg:

And Trump can certainly prove his. His record was tax cuts, affordable food, cheap gas, low interest, no wars. Illegals in Mexico.
As for just proving who has the best bragging rights, you vs. Trump:

View attachment 1023398

What's your house look like, you little financial wizard, you... :auiqs.jpg:
I did not start my life with $414 million given to me by my father, turned it into a $1.1 billion personal loss and then depended on the Russians to get me out of trouble (like the Deutsche Bank to loan me money - Russian backed and the Bayrock Group - Russian Mafia , to show me how to sell Real Estate). I started with zero, never took a loan, never lied or scammed anyone and I am economically self-sufficient.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back