Tone Down the Rhetoric?

Lies being facts that go against your narrative.

Yep.

Then show us the 'facts' backing Trump's claims that the picture of Harris' August 10th Detroit rally were AI generated.

Or the 'facts' that Haitians were eating dogs and cats in Springfield Illinois.

Or the 'facts' that 'all the FEMA money was spent on housing illegal immigrants'.

Or the 'facts' that Kemp couldn't get through to Biden on the recent hurricane.

Pathetic excuses why you can't in

Case in point. We're sick of this "take the high road" crap while Democrats fight dirty
I m sick of Conservatives not retaliating.
What fuck are you posting about fuckup.

Does Fat Elvis not throw enough red meat out for you.

Case in point. We're sick of this "take the high road" crap while Democrats fight dirty
I m sick of Conservatives not retaliating.

Trump literally said that Harris would bring nuclear WWIII.

What high road are you talking about?

Again. Conservatives have been spreading cheeks to Democrats for decades. W never fought back, much to the chagrin of Conservatives, against the obvious assault by you vermin.
This " high road" shit is useless.
What 'high road'? Musk just said that unless MAGA votes, this will be the 'last election'. What panty-shitting nonsense it that?

That's your high road?

Again. Conservatives have been spreading cheeks to Democrats for decades. W never fought back, much to the chagrin of Conservatives, against the obvious assault by you vermin.
That’s just bullshit victimhood.

Now that IS a proven fact as Heels Up would do just that.

The future is a 'proven fact'? I don't think the future or facts work the way you think they do.

And y'all can hardly claim the high ground while spewing that kind of mindless panty-shitting hysterics.

That’s just bullshit victimhood.

MAGA is the cuckiest political movement in a couple of generations, obsessed with their own victimhood. Even if its a natural disaster, they're getting fucked.

Its a political movement defined by whose dick is in their ass.

I’m sure you spread your cheeks all the time, but that’s not really relevant

Forum List

Back