“Todays assassination attempt of Trump comes amid baseless claims about Haitian immigrates”” - NBC News

So guy who was shooting at Trump, doesn't like him...

Meets other guy who doesn't like him, what's your fucking point again...

Trump is a piece of shit... It seems to be a lot of people want to shoot at him but so far the ones that have are the ones that believe him who he then fucked over...

Compare this to Harris, nobody thinks she is that bad... She must not fuck people over that much...
its called putting the pieces together you stupid cock sucker,,

do you want to shoot at him??

everyone thinks she is that bad and why she didnt get a single vote to become the nominee,,

so much for democracy,,

But, he doesn't play at that golf course every Sunday.
It is the closest course to his property... Golfers are creatures of habit, we generally tee off on the same times for our weekend rounds... Trump probably plays the same track on a Sunday, it is also quite common to play your home track on Sundays.
So there is no suprise he was on that particular course on Sunday Morning.
And, there are many Christians who go to Church on Sunday that play golf before or afterwards. How do you know he doesn't go to Church?
Have you heard Trump talk about the Bible... Trump doesn't goto church on Sunday. If you want to correct me, tell me which church he attends inn Palm Beach every Sunday? I am sure we will have traffic congestion reports to match.
No, this again is an inside job. Probably paid for by Hillary and the Democrat Party and Media.
Jesus, Hillary is a busy woman. Giving interviews and setting up assassins with a job...
BTW, you think if she has all this control and everything, that she would get better snipers...
There has been a shocking poor level of snipers recruited to take out Trump...
Thanks for the Conspiracy Theory...

its called putting the pieces together you stupid cock sucker,,

do you want to shoot at him??

everyone thinks she is that bad and why she didnt get a single vote to become the nominee,,

so much for democracy,,
So let's follow this...

So you now think Harris did this... Just out of the blue like that...

Has anyone called you fucking crazy in your familly recently? Those medications do work.

I normally ask for evidence but you don't seem to think there is any need for that...

BTW, I was told by a reliable source that Elvis was the real shooter and JFK Jr. was the spotter... But it doesn't matter, everyone knows the lizard people wanted Trump gone.

So let's follow this...

So you now think Harris did this... Just out of the blue like that...

Has anyone called you fucking crazy in your familly recently? Those medications do work.

I normally ask for evidence but you don't seem to think there is any need for that...

BTW, I was told by a reliable source that Elvis was the real shooter and JFK Jr. was the spotter... But it doesn't matter, everyone knows the lizard people wanted Trump gone.
where ddid I say harris did this??

careful calling other people crazy,,

It is the closest course to his property... Golfers are creatures of habit, we generally tee off on the same times for our weekend rounds... Trump probably plays the same track on a Sunday, it is also quite common to play your home track on Sundays.
So there is no suprise he was on that particular course on Sunday Morning.

Have you heard Trump talk about the Bible... Trump doesn't goto church on Sunday. If you want to correct me, tell me which church he attends inn Palm Beach every Sunday? I am sure we will have traffic congestion reports to match.

Jesus, Hillary is a busy woman. Giving interviews and setting up assassins with a job...
BTW, you think if she has all this control and everything, that she would get better snipers...
There has been a shocking poor level of snipers recruited to take out Trump...
Thanks for the Conspiracy Theory...
There’s no reason for this assassin to have been able to have camped out there for 12 hours if the course was properly maintained by the SS. Someone was paid off to not check all locations or at least fly a drone over possible targets.
Trump plays several courses he owns in the area. The assassin knew he was going to play at that one. There for 12 hours sneaking in at 1:00am.
Yes, Hillary has 53 suspicious murders around her. So, why not? Trump beat her and she still thinks the election in 2016 was stolen.
Here’s the difference between Republicans and Democrats. When Dems do something bad, Repubs think they are stupid. When Repubs do something bad, Dems think they are evil. That’s why you keep calling Trump, Hitler. Over and over you call him Hitler, evil, a threat to democracy and the existence of the country. So, the crazy people in your party take the cue and try to assassinate Trump.
Republicans simply don’t do that. We think Obama, Biden and Harris just know they were bad at their jobs. Maybe call them Marxists but never call for them to be stopped by any methods like Democrats do.

So guy who was shooting at Trump, doesn't like him...

Meets other guy who doesn't like him, what's your fucking point again...

Trump is a piece of shit... It seems to be a lot of people want to shoot at him but so far the ones that have are the ones that believe him who he then fucked over...

Compare this to Harris, nobody thinks she is that bad... She must not fuck people over that much...
Trump is falsely hated based upon all of the B.S that has been spread about him ad nausea since he came down the escalator.

Forum List

Back