Trump has a strong track record of hiring stupid people

And that's in a thread about stupid people.

Now, I'm not suggesting the good poster is stupid.
Rather it could simply be lack of familiarity with the English language.
It could be undereducation.

I dunno, but.......

...but it sorta frames the charges of "stupidity" in a peculiar light.

In sort of a 'WTF?' light.

No?
you didnt answer the question,,

what is a women??

Kamala the former call-girl.
------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmation.
I guess.
A thread focusing on stupid people.
And.......unsurprisingly, MAGA Misogyny also.

Those poor lonely souls just can't help themselves in their envy of women who are more accomplished and better educated than they are.

It's so sad.

Just about every federal judge Biden nominated is a official nutcase radical who wouldn't know the law or the constitution to save their lives.
---------------------
And you would know that...how?
What is your curriculum vitae to offer what, in my opinion, is likely a very uninformed assessment. Rather, me ---and my avatar ---think it is a silly, hyperbolic assertion.

But, good poster mudwhistle if you can prove to the forum that you are qualified to judge or review applicants for federal judgeships.....well, right now would be a good time to do so.

Saddle up, Skippy.

"Joe hired Kameltoe, Kameltoe hired
......Seems like being stupid is a prerequisite to being. Dem VP nominee"

To add context to sad poster Struth's reality.....well, it seems being a misogynist is a prerequisite to be a MAGA.

It's so sad. Their hatin' on, their jealousy and envy of successful accomplished women is a serious character flaw and social impediment to their own ability to achieve significant accomplishments.

We can pray that Jesus will recognize their flaw and find a way to help them improve their life. And their family's life. Amen, and god be with those sad souls.

---------------------
And you would know that...how?
What is your curriculum vitae to offer what, in my opinion, is likely a very uninformed assessment. Rather, me ---and my avatar ---think it is a silly, hyperbolic assertion.

But, good poster mudwhistle if you can prove to the forum that you are qualified to judge or review applicants for federal judgeships.....well, right now would be a good time to do so.

Saddle up, Skippy.

To add context to sad poster Struth's reality.....well, it seems being a misogynist is a prerequisite to be a MAGA.

It's so sad. Their hatin' on, their jealousy and envy of successful accomplished women is a serious character flaw and social impediment to their own ability to achieve significant accomplishments.

We can pray that Jesus will recognize their flaw and find a way to help them improve their life. And their family's life. Amen, and god be with those sad souls.
Haha I said joe and tampon timmy were jusr as stupid

Haha I said joe and tampon timmy were jusr as stupid
kamala-harris.png

Because unlike Joe Biden...if Trump thought someone wasn't doing a good job...he gave them a kick in the ass and if that didn't work...they got canned! Nobody gets fired from the Biden Administration even if they do an AWFUL job!
If you have to get rid of the people you hired within the first 90 - 180 days after hiring them because they're not working out, REPEATEDLY, then either you're not properly vetting and interviewing your candidates or you have unreasonable expectations.

In other words, YOU could be the problem, not the people hired.

If you have to get rid of the people you hired within the first 90 - 180 days after hiring them because they're not working out, REPEATEDLY, then either you're not properly vetting and interviewing your candidates or you have unreasonable expectations.

In other words, YOU could be the problem, not the people hired.
With all due respect, Mariyam? You have to remember that Trump wasn't a Washington guy. He was a New York City businessman. Putting together a Cabinet to deal with what goes on in Washington I'm assuming that Trump took the advice of others. That may or may not have worked out well. Now he knows better.

Forum List

Back