Trump has a strong track record of hiring stupid people

You asked. I showed you

::eye roll::
I asked and your response was to try and gaslight! You don't have any Trump businesses that are shell companies because he isn't running any of those and never has. The Biden's on the other hand had companies that never produced a single product or provided a single service...companies who's only function was to launder the money that they took in with their influence peddling schemes.

I asked and your response was to try and gaslight! You don't have any Trump businesses that are shell companies because he isn't running any of those and never has. The Biden's on the other hand had companies that never produced a single product or provided a single service...companies who's only function was to launder the money that they took in with their influence peddling schemes.
I gave you one specific one and a notation that said he had 500 others

You choose not to believe your own lying eyes , that’s on you

He has a strong record of firing stupid people.
When you work in the Private Sector...you either perform...or you get replaced with someone who can. One of the biggest problems in the Public Sector is that nobody gets fired no matter how incompetent they are.

I gave you one specific one and a notation that said he had 500 others

You choose not to believe your own lying eyes , that’s on you
I choose not to believe your lie, Lesh. If Trump actually DID have shell companies doing what the Biden's have been doing he would have been exposed YEARS ago by his enemies in the Main Stream Media the DOJ and the IRS! That hasn't happened and it's not for lack of trying on their part!

I choose not to believe your lie, Lesh. If Trump actually DID have shell companies doing what the Biden's have been doing he would have been exposed YEARS ago by his enemies in the Main Stream Media the DOJ and the IRS! That hasn't happened and it's not for lack of trying on their part!
So links and evidence mean nothing to you because you CHOOSE not to believe them..

Maganuts

Trump has a strong track record of hiring stupid people​

Every LEADER needs their "useful idiots" in one way or another.

Forum List

Back