Unmarked military helicopter rotor washes NC relief supplies.

or maybe this...
No it looks like this:

NCNG.jpg

Doing a pre-flight on a blackhawk, road bridge in western NC.

NCNG Blackhawk.jpg

Last edited:
The privately owned helicopter had not coordinated with rescue personnel on the ground as requested. Pilots who refuse to cooperate with standard safety procedures are a danger to and a distraction from ongoing recovery efforts.
You are holding private pilots accountable for trying to help the failed recovery efforts. What “dangers” are more significant than the the lives already at stake that Biden-Harris are failing to get to?

You put party over American lives.

1. It's clearly a blackhawk, the horizontal stab is unmistakable. It has no civilian numbers on the tail boom so it's military.

2. There are a number of National Guard units from multiple States doing search and rescue and support operations. They pretty much all fly Blackhawks. The video was probably NC NG.

This clip is another NC NG Blackhawk doing a hoist rescue.

Definitely a Blackhawk, yes.

I did not see any great harm done. Funny the camera was never on the helicopter. I was too busy reading giant blocks of text to see much of anything. Looked to me like other than a few papers blown around, all the supplies were still there and just fine.

Fuck off.

It wasn't there to help, that's for sure.
The mission was to hamper the private relief effort. There was no reason to come in that low and fuck things up other than to stop or at least delay them. It truly is citizens vs the government at this point. The government doesn’t want you to get any more help than they have determined you deserve.

The mission was to hamper the private relief effort. There was no reason to come in that low and fuck things up other than to stop or at least delay them. It truly is citizens vs the government at this point. The government doesn’t want you to get any more help than they have determined you deserve.

BINGO! :clap2:

It wasn't there to help, that's for sure.
Hanlon's razor applies. “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

They were attempting to deliver generators, but there was obviously a lack of communications.

He was looking for a place to land, but there was no place to land, and the people on the ground were waving him off, and yes- he was making bit of a mess but he moved off right away.

You won't find nimrods driving Blackhawks. If that was an R-44, I would say okay- but Blackhawks are not toys- those guys are pros, he was only trying to execute his mission.

There was no intent to cause a problem on the ground, it was just a lack of coordination between the NCNG and the civilians who were running the supply outpost.

Hanlon's razor applies. “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

They were attempting to deliver generators, but there was obviously a lack of communications.

He was looking for a place to land, but there was no place to land, and the people on the ground were waving him off, and yes- he was making bit of a mess but he moved off right away.

You won't find nimrods driving Blackhawks. If that was an R-44, I would say okay- but Blackhawks are not toys- those guys are pros, he was only trying to execute his mission.

There was no intent to cause a problem on the ground, it was just a lack of coordination between the NCNG and the civilians who were running the supply outpost.
Where are you coming up with this generator story?

hmmm.....I'm not so sure.

Link?

The more I think about your post the less sense it makes.

Yes Blackhawk pilots are very good. So why would one try to set down in the middle of a parking lot full of tents? You’d have to be an idiot to think that’s where you need to drop off some supplies.

Where are you coming up with this generator story?
That is the statement from the NCNG on their twitter page.

If the pilot was trying to disrupt them, he did a piss-poor job. He could have easily dropped another 50' and hovered for a few seconds, it would have scattered every single stack of boxes on the ground.

He moved off as soon as those little tents went flying. There was no damage, just a little clean-up, no disruption.

I think the people on the ground probably asked for generators, and the NG loaded them up and sent them off.

But no one thought about preparing a landing site for a helo that size- it looked like they were just setup in a turnaround at the top of a ridge or something. They had a little clearing at the end of a road and they just started stacking their supplies. But they used up all the flat ground, and when the helo showed up, they had no place to put down.

hmmm.....I'm not so sure.

Every private hurricane people recovery supply encampment ought to be protected to ensure noninterference by hostiles.

.460 Weatherby Magnum.
Screen Shot 2024-10-08 at 8.57.59 PM.png

Best little invading helicopter grounding tool ever invented.
For when you left your .50ca BMG at home.
1884971827_preview_3470977457_44fffa4134_b.jpg

SPUTTER CLANK CRASH.

That is the statement from the NCNG on their twitter page.

If the pilot was trying to disrupt them, he did a piss-poor job. He could have easily dropped another 50' and hovered for a few seconds, it would have scattered every single stack of boxes on the ground.

He moved off as soon as those little tents went flying. There was no damage, just a little clean-up, no disruption.

I think the people on the ground probably asked for generators, and the NG loaded them up and sent them off.

But no one thought about preparing a landing site for a helo that size- it looked like they were just setup in a turnaround at the top of a ridge or something. They had a little clearing at the end of a road and they just started stacking their supplies. But they used up all the flat ground, and when the helo showed up, they had no place to put down.
I need a link to that bullshit story. No pilot worth a fuck would have done that.

Forum List

Back