House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

Marener
Johnson, R-La., told Fox News’ Shannon Bream on "Fox News Sunday." "But the problem is with the American people, see, and what they're frustrated by, is that FEMA should be involved. The Federal Emergency Management Agency, their mission is to help people in times like this of natural disaster. Not to be engaged in using any pool of funding from any account for resettling illegal aliens who have come across the border. That's what the Biden administration, Kamala Harris and Secretary Mayorkas have been engaged in."
FEMA is helping people in times of natural disaster.

We should be frustrated by the lying sacks of shit in the Republican Party that say otherwise.

FEMA is helping people in times of natural disaster.

We should be frustrated by the lying sacks of shit in the Republican Party that say otherwise.
Obviously they are not... FEMA saved the illegal aliens and said fuck off to the Americans in a storm zone....

Johnson, R-La., told Fox News’ Shannon Bream on "Fox News Sunday." The Federal Emergency Management Agency, their mission is to help people in times like this of natural disaster. Not to be engaged in using any pool of funding from any account for resettling illegal aliens who have come across the border. That's what the Biden administration, Kamala Harris and Secretary Mayorkas have been engaged in."

Poor Johnson. He's flat out wrong. FEMA actually does have a "pool of funding" for relocating migrants. It's SSA, their non-disaster emergencies fund.

I already showed that to ya, rambtard.

Why should he do that? You will continue to be close-minded.

LOL

You're funny. You think I'm close minded because I don't accept someone making up their position from whole cloth, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

:itsok:

Poor Johnson. He's flat out wrong. FEMA actually does have a "pool of funding" for relocating migrants. It's SSA, their non-disaster emergencies fund.

I already showed that to ya, rambtard.
This Biden regime ignores supreme court rulings... what makes you think they are above board on FEMA spending?...:dunno:...

LOL

You're funny. You think I'm close minded because I don't accept someone making up their position from whole cloth, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

:itsok:
You will continue your cognitive dissonance and intolerance.

FEMA will coordinate with city officials on site to coordinate available support from FEMA and other agencies and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter program to support humanitarian aide for migrants...
Karine Jean-Pierre 2022

LOLOL

That's from their non-disaster emergencies fund, as it's supposed to be, you fucking rambtard. :lmao:

You lose again.

LOL The angst this is clearly causing you gives us great joy. Harris set up this FEMA program to pay for the shelter, food ... for illegals. 100% true. Now she's sending $160M to Lebanon to pay for the shelter, food ... while we are still looking for survivors and bodies in North Carolina.
Wow, you just pole vault all around Benedict Donald's lie. Are you trying to say now that foreign aid funds have been reallocated from the disaster funds too?

Wow, you just pole vault all around Benedict Donald's lie.
Sorry 99.9999% of Americans don't share your obsession with Trump. They pissed that that Harris set up this FEMA program to pay for the shelter, food ... for illegals.

They are outraged that she's sending $160M to Lebanon to pay for the shelter, food ... while we are still looking for survivors and bodies in North Carolina.
Are you trying to say now that foreign aid funds have been reallocated from the disaster funds too?
149,258th time - Harris set up this FEMA program to pay for the shelter, food ... for illegals. Over a billion dollars. And now they tell us FEMA is running out of money. Even worse , she now tells us the she's sending $160,000,000 to Lebanon for food and shelter and water, while we're still looking for survivors and bodies in NC. 100% true.

You should stop trying defend this reality with your TRUMP IS A LIAR nonsense.

Sorry 99.9999% of Americans don't share your obsession with Trump. They pissed that that Harris set up this FEMA program to pay for the shelter, food ... for illegals.

They are outraged that she's sending $160M to Lebanon to pay for the shelter, food ... while we are still looking for survivors and bodies in North Carolina.

149,258th time - Harris set up this FEMA program to pay for the shelter, food ... for illegals. Over a billion dollars. And now they tell us FEMA is running out of money. Even worse , she now tells us the she's sending $160,000,000 to Lebanon for food and shelter and water, while we're still looking for survivors and bodies in NC. 100% true.

You should stop trying defend this reality with your TRUMP IS A LIAR nonsense.
I understand you have to give Benedict Donald a pass on his obvious lies about the funds any way you can. Harris didn't set up this FEMA program. Nor are most American outraged at the humanitarian aid we send abroad.

Your bombastic claims are without merit without providing a source. Congress funded the program not Biden. The Funds were not reallocated from the disaster relief fund.

You should stop defending the lies of Benedict Donald.

Forum List

Back