House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

Bullshit... where do you think the FEMA water and food comes from... and hotel stays... come on man you dopes lost this one...

Funny you have no proof to back your bullshit. You know, something like this...

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have claimed the Federal Emergency Management Agency can’t respond well enough to the aftermath of Hurricane Helene because it’s diverted so much money to helping migrants—but that’s not true, as FEMA’s funds for handling disaster relief efforts are separate from money given to immigrant communities.

But those financial issues aren’t because of money going to migrants: While FEMA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection have given more than $1 billion since the start of 2023 to communities that are taking in migrants, that’s been through the agency’s Shelter and Services Program, a totally different funding pot than the Disaster Relief Fund used to respond to hurricanes and other natural disasters.

Congress determines how much money goes to FEMA’s disaster fund, and the fund faces issues after lawmakers declined to allocate additional funding for FEMA’s efforts in the stopgap funding bill it passed last month, only extending FEMA’s existing funding level and allowing it to draw from $20 billion in funds more quickly.

:auiqs.jpg: the food and shelter fund was created in the 80's.... but yet we have homeless camps all over the nation... you are wrong... its for or was suppose to be for housing victims of disasters... but this administration came up with the idea to reclassify things as a disaster so they can rob FEMA of cash....
General Homelessness is a state issue....
View attachment 1023742
View attachment 1023743
You really do have very simple thinking.

Still waiting for you to show me where Biden declared migrants a disaster. You’ve shown state and local officials, but nothing from Biden as you had claimed.

LoL...... like how you try and twist it. Like I already said, FEMA can transfer funding.

LOL

You admitted FEMA can ask Congress to do that. Which is a tacit admission you were full of shit when you blindly claimed FEMA could just merely transfer money over, from one fund to the other.

You really do have very simple thinking.

Still waiting for you to show me where Biden declared migrants a disaster. You’ve shown state and local officials, but nothing from Biden as you had claimed.
States did it... they ask for disaster relief and FEMA under the control of Biden can say yes or no... you lose again....

They must use food and shelter fund dollars for food and shelter... water food medicine and hotel stays for victims and FEMA staff... the disaster money goes for immediate needs like finding the dead repairing roads and bridges victim transport to hospitals etc etc etc.....
None of which is happening fast enough....

More unadulterated bullshit you're making up as you go along. Never, ever posting links to verifiable sources.

That's because your source is you and you just make me shit up that sounds good in your empty, rambtarded head.

More unadulterated bullshit you're making up as you go along. Never, ever posting links to verifiable sources.

That's because your source is you and you just make me shit up that sounds good in your empty, rambtarded head.
You hate to lose don't you?... let me ask you a question.... do you want FEMA dollars from any so called fund to go to illegal aliens?....

:auiqs.jpg: the food and shelter fund was created in the 80's.... but yet we have homeless camps all over the nation... you are wrong... its for or was suppose to be for housing victims of disasters... but this administration came up with the idea to reclassify things as a disaster so they can rob FEMA of cash....
General Homelessness is a state issue....
View attachment 1023742
View attachment 1023743

Retard, the disaster relief fund is used for housing hurricane victims who lost their home in a disaster.

You're fucking clueless, rambtard.

You hate to lose don't you?... let me ask you a question.... do you want FEMA dollars from any so called fund to go to illegal aliens?....

LOLOL

I don't lose to a moron making up shit.

Post links backing your shit...

You can't because the shit you're making up doesn't exist outside of your empty head.

Retard, the disaster relief fund is used for housing hurricane victims who lost their home in a disaster.

You're fucking clueless, rambtard.
All the money has been spent Faun... they are broke and that is why they want congress to return early... to appropriate more dollars....

Because they spent their disaster relief funds on disasters, not relocating migrants. I just showed you that.
Johnson, R-La., told Fox News’ Shannon Bream on "Fox News Sunday." The Federal Emergency Management Agency, their mission is to help people in times like this of natural disaster. Not to be engaged in using any pool of funding from any account for resettling illegal aliens who have come across the border. That's what the Biden administration, Kamala Harris and Secretary Mayorkas have been engaged in."

Marener
Johnson, R-La., told Fox News’ Shannon Bream on "Fox News Sunday." "But the problem is with the American people, see, and what they're frustrated by, is that FEMA should be involved. The Federal Emergency Management Agency, their mission is to help people in times like this of natural disaster. Not to be engaged in using any pool of funding from any account for resettling illegal aliens who have come across the border. That's what the Biden administration, Kamala Harris and Secretary Mayorkas have been engaged in."

Not until you start posting links to back your bullshit. I'm not entertaining shit you make up from whole cloth.
FEMA will coordinate with city officials on site to coordinate available support from FEMA and other agencies and funding is also available through FEMA's food and shelter program to support humanitarian aide for migrants...
Karine Jean-Pierre 2022

Forum List

Back