Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Greenland loses around 270 billion tons of ice each year, which is adding to sea level rise

FACT - you cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of anything "sinking" due to this completely bullshit claim of "ice melt."

FACT - if there was an ongoing net ice melt, SURFACE AIR PRESSURE would increase because of all the air trapped in the ice, but THAT IS NOT HAPPENING EITHER....

Lady Liberty, any ocean rise???

In Pictures: The Statue of Liberty's Earliest Years - Curbed NY

Statue of Liberty | Vintage Snapshots and Old Photos For Sale

OLD NEW YORK: The Statue of Liberty (I)

statue of liberty 1912 - Google Search Old Pictures, Old Photos ...

Lady Liberty = NOPE, not here...

Not if the guy whose carbon footprint is slightly more than yours doesn't believe it's a problem. He's not a hypocrite at all and he sees your actions not meeting your words as evidence that even you don't believe what you say.
If that other guy votes for a government that will ignore climate change because he himself doesn't believe it, he is not a hypocrite but he damages the planet for future generations. I wonder which is worse, hypocrisy or physical damage?

That is your deflection to my question:

To answer your question: the Earth continues to warm, threatening sea level rise.

Since you are such a parroting "expert" of all lies Co2 FRAUD, how about answering some simple climate questions for us...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

FACT - you cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of anything "sinking" due to this completely bullshit claim of "ice melt."
2333_12_12_sl-chart-11-2020_600x314.jpg

FACT - if there was an ongoing net ice melt, SURFACE AIR PRESSURE would increase because of all the air trapped in the ice, but THAT IS NOT HAPPENING EITHER....
A theory I've never heard before, probably for a very good reason, it is bad science. Air pressure changes daily.

Wrong

2333_12_12_sl-chart-11-2020_600x314.jpg

A theory I've never heard before, probably for a very good reason, it is bad science. Air pressure changes daily.

Wrong

You were asked for a PHOTO and you responded with another FUDGE CHART.

Can you show us a PHOTO? NO

Thanks for the confession...

As for the answer to air pressure, yeah, it does change daily, but the 70 year chart shows it DROPPING because EARTH IS ACTUALLY ADDING ICE which explains why YOU CANNOT SHOW US ONE SINGLE PHOTO OF OCEAN RISE...

• The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008.

If that other guy votes for a government that will ignore climate change because he himself doesn't believe it, he is not a hypocrite but he damages the planet for future generations. I wonder which is worse, hypocrisy or physical damage?

Wasting $20 trillion on a lie that has never had any real data to support it... just FUDGE...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Translation from NBC - the two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons, showed NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE for decades of rising Co2 in highly correlated fashion, before being FUDGED in 2005.

There is NO ACTUAL DATA to support the theory that increasing atmospheric Co2 causes warming, JUST FUDGE.

Hypocrisy because that is real.

Forum List

Back