Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

The global temp would have to increase by at least 7 degrees to melt Greenland.
Fact: Greenland loses around 270 billion tons of ice each year, which is adding to sea level rise. In the last 30 years, 11,000 square miles of ice and glaciers have melted, which is about 1.6% of Greenland's total ice and glacier cover

10 degrees to even begin to have an impact on Antarctica.
Fact: Antarctica is losing ice mass (melting) at an average rate of about 150 billion tons per year

When you have to rely on emotions, instead of facts, you have lost.
I'd say you lost.

Fact: Greenland loses around 270 billion tons of ice each year, which is adding to sea level rise. In the last 30 years, 11,000 square miles of ice and glaciers have melted, which is about 1.6% of Greenland's total ice and glacier cover

Fact: Antarctica is losing ice mass (melting) at an average rate of about 150 billion tons per year

I'd say you lost.
Oh? Try looking at other sources than those from your doom and groomers. Only part of Antarctica is losing mass. They refuse to report on the part of Antarctica that is GAINING ice volume.
Because it is larger.

Oh? Try looking at other sources than those from your doom and groomers. Only part of Antarctica is losing mass. They refuse to report on the part of Antarctica that is GAINING ice volume.
Because it is larger.
Have you measured it yourself or do you actually have a real source?

Have you measured it yourself or do you actually have a real source?
There are plenty of real sources that keep accurate records. The peninsula is losing ice, the rest of the continent is gaining ice.

This is well documented.

Including polar bears?
They could be impacted if the Arctic climate warms above 50 degrees. No one is predicting that. Right now, Polar bears are thriving mainly because of a hunting ban instituted in the 50's. At that time their population was about 12,000, today it's just over 32,000.

"London, 27 February: 2023 marked 50 years of international cooperation to protect polar bears across the Arctic. Those efforts have been a conservation success story: from a population estimated at about 12,000 bears in the late 1960s, numbers have almost tripled, to just over 32,000 in 2023."

"Despite this dramatic increase in polar bear populations, claims that their numbers are falling due to climate change still dominate most media coverage."

Try reading something other than Google.

No one says the Earth is not warming. It’s part of a natural cycle, and a good one for life on Earth.

There is precisely ZERO EVIDENCE that Earth is warming.

If you have any, let's see it...

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY
NO OCEAN RISE

The only actual DATA the Co2 FRAUD has ever had that has real warming is from the surface of growing urban areas, the Urban Heat Island Effect.

There is precisely ZERO EVIDENCE that Earth is warming.

If you have any, let's see it...

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY
NO OCEAN RISE

The only actual DATA the Co2 FRAUD has ever had that has real warming is from the surface of growing urban areas, the Urban Heat Island Effect.
From what I have read, the Earth is in a NATURAL warming cycle which is better than cooling. There is no urgency it's just typical. That was my point. IMO warm is better than plunging into an ice age which has happened in the past.

From what I have read, the Earth is in a NATURAL warming cycle which is better than cooling. There is no urgency it's just typical. That was my point. IMO warm is better than plunging into an ice age which has happened in the past.

You clearly just randomly parrot whatever makes you feel good inside, requiring no actual data or documentation...

and you do not define ICE AGE properly, so how about getting a clue there first... just the OPs will suffice...

Slightly less than average.
Not if the guy whose carbon footprint is slightly more than yours doesn't believe it's a problem. He's not a hypocrite at all and he sees your actions not meeting your words as evidence that even you don't believe what you say.

Let's take two guys, one says cheating on his wife is bad but cheats on his wife one time. The other guy says there's nothing wrong with cheating on his wife and cheats on his wife two times. There's very little difference between what these two guys did but one was honest about it and the other lied to himself that not cheating on his wife is important. Because if it was really important to him he wouldn't have even done it once.

Forum List

Back