House Speaker Says Screw Helene Victims

You are like the other tards. Can't handle the truth.
I told you the truth, you just don't recognize it. Fema is BROKE!! Where did the money go? You buy there feeble excuse that illegal alien funds are separate from disaster funds, great! SO what? OUR Americans need the money. Also, we know FEMA is spending millions on illegals. You don't really give a shit about Americans do you?

Lawmakers on BOTH sides of the aisle stunned that the SUPPLEMENTAL funding wasn’t passed

I’m the one lying about Haitians eating pets and FEMA being out of money?

No
Citizens who called 911 about the same things were lying? Oh yeah, you believe government.

New Police Call Audio from Springfield, Ohio, Appears to Confirm Haitian Goose Story​

“These Haitians are running into trash cans. They’re running into buildings. They’re flipping cars in the middle of the street, and I don’t know how like, y’all can be comfortable with this,” Springfield resident Anthony Harris told city officials last month. “They’re in the park, grabbing up ducks by the neck and cutting their heads off and eating them.”

Read it, those are real reports from real citizens. All Trump and Vance were doing was reporting what the people said. The leftist media reported what one city manager said which was not based on fact.

No money has or can be taken from the Disaster Relief Fund

That is illegal

What the asshole Leo is talking about is a fund called SSP. That fund disbursed $600 million as per direction from CONGRESS

Yep Lesh can't come up with a link to where all the money went.
It didn’t GO anywhere. The Disaster Relief Fund is a small part of the FEMA budget and it is controlled by Congress.

There is enough money in it for Helene. There may not be enough money in it to deal with Milton which is right around the corner because Republicans refused to pass the SUPPLEMENTAL appropriation

It didn’t GO anywhere. The Disaster Relief Fund is a small part of the FEMA budget and it is controlled by Congress.

There is enough money in it for Helene. There may not be enough money on it to deal with Milton which is right around the corner because Republicans refused to pass the SUPPLEMENTAL appropriation
Whats hidden in with it??

Happens everytime. Have to Grease the palms with other spending schemes, instead of STAND ALONE FUNDING.

Citizens who called 911 about the same things were lying? Oh yeah, you believe government.

New Police Call Audio from Springfield, Ohio, Appears to Confirm Haitian Goose Story​

“These Haitians are running into trash cans. They’re running into buildings. They’re flipping cars in the middle of the street, and I don’t know how like, y’all can be comfortable with this,” Springfield resident Anthony Harris told city officials last month. “They’re in the park, grabbing up ducks by the neck and cutting their heads off and eating them.”

Read it, those are real reports from real citizens. All Trump and Vance were doing was reporting what the people said. The leftist media reported what one city manager said which was not based on fact.
It was a LIE jackass. Vance admitted it

Forum List

Back