Elon Musk's mom urges republicans to commit voter fraud

That was the Democrats excuse for not putting it into law.
So why did Democrats block the law?

Democrats Block Davis Amendment to Prevent Non-citizens from Voting, Rush Through Bill Giving Own Campaigns Up to $7.2 Million

January 13, 2022​

Then Democrats blocked it again in 2024

The SAVE Act is essential in preventing illegal immigrants from voting and protecting integrity of US elections

September 10, 2024​

The Washington Examiner
Sen. Rick Scott
September 10, 2024
It's already a law. Your congresscritters are just grandstanding to keep you occupied.

^^ someone is having a NPC malfunction.
5cd43e01-775c-4886-9885-20b614eac12a_text.gif

View attachment 1022866

Just the lack of evidence that Democrats like you who support terrorism, assassinations, human trafficking, and war mongering, provide when you crawl out of your cesspool.

CHUCKLE

:)

You have no evidence illegals are voting in California. I'm not sure what that post was about except a pathetic attempt to detract from your stupidity.

You have no evidence illegals are voting in California. I'm not sure what that post was about except a pathetic attempt to detract from your stupidity.
1728251886550.png

So long as voter ID is not established and being utilized to identify it's a United States citizen who is voting I don't need any further evidence than your pathetic liberal deflection about lack of evidence.

CHUCKLE

:)

Forum List

Back