Unbelievable....Trumpers don't realize that Navajos are Americans

Trump supporters asked Rep. Eric Descheenie (D) if he was in the country legally at a protest on January 25 at the Arizona Capital in Phoenix. The protest was about immigration reform.

His response to the empty-headed morons was: """“I’m indigenous to these lands,” Rep. Descheenie said. “My ancestors fought and died on these lands. I just told them, ‘Don’t ask me that question.’”"""

'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'
Pff... liberals struggle to realize that Americans are Americans.

Yes, legally.

You keep forgetting that.
Every immigrant , wether documented or undocumented , in the country is here legally. Only when they have their day in court can they be convicted IF guilty of entering the country illegally. You and I , even trump or Biden cannot make that determination. It's called due process and it's open to all , citizen and non-citizen alike , in the United States. It's one of the factors that makes America great. When and if convicted of illegal border crossing they are deported immediately. There are no illegal immigrants in the US. That's the law.

So you support genocide. How very NAZI of you.
I support people enduring the consequences of their mistakes, no matter how unpleasant those consequences may be. The Indians may never have truly stood a chance against the colonizing forces but that’s just part of life. It would have been more honorable for them to die on their feet than live as they do now.

I’m an Uktra-Conservative, Nationalist, Isolationist, Sexist, Racist Right-Wing Authoritarian and make no bonsmes about it.

I support people enduring the consequences of their mistakes, no matter how unpleasant those consequences may be. The Indians may never have truly stood a chance against the colonizing forces but that’s just part of life. It would have been more honorable for them to die on their feet than live as they do now.

I’m an Uktra-Conservative, Nationalist, Isolationist, Sexist, Racist Right-Wing Authoritarian and make no bonsmes about it.
Really pathetic.

Yeah, you are a butt hole.

He is against civilization itself , a true anarchist. Of no value to anyone including himself.
Screeches the stuttering buffoon who has supported every government program that is guaranteed to end western civilization.

Yes and no , trump's actions and inaction allowed immigrant populations to swell on the Mexican side of the border. He created the " perfect " flood which had to break sooner or later. Also immigration courts were defunded by him so the case load backed up beyond belief. Of course he dumped all that ( among other things ) on Biden. Trump is such a a small person he did not allow Biden access to the White House and executive branch further sabotaging any effective measures on immigration.
That laughable

You are admitting that Trump prevented the wholesale alien invasion that biden/harris allowed

That laughable

You are admitting that Trump prevented the wholesale alien invasion that biden/harris allowed
Trump would be laughable if his actions weren't so egregious and endangering to all of US. As it is he's totally irresponsible and very dangerous.

Trump would be laughable if his actions weren't so egregious and endangering to all of US. As it is he's totally irresponsible and very dangerous.
Why, because you want more migrants and trump doesent?

Why, because you want more migrants and trump doesent?
No because he endangered the country once already and is making threats of revenge. Our presidents don't think like that , they are not third world leaders.

No because he endangered the country once already and is making threats of revenge. Our presidents don't think like that , they are not third world leaders.
Thats fake lib spin

From the very beginning trump was under attack by the unelected ruling class in washington

And he’s fighting for us

Forum List

Back