Leaving Trump..........Election-wise. Tide is clearly TURNING!

Not likely. Young people say they'll do a lot of things. But when the time comes, they'll decide their video game or TikTok video is more important than waiting in line to vote.
Lanterninside.jpg

If you TRULY want to know what Trump did wrong, watch this video. It is not political. It is a guideline of events that will show you exactly what Trump did and did not due that caused so many problems that led to the problems I have been talking about

It's from Business Insider, Lucky! You couldn't find a more biased site if you spent all day looking! Not political? That's so not true I'm embarrassed for you!

It's from Business Insider, Lucky! You couldn't find a more biased site if you spent all day looking! Not political? That's so not true I'm embarrassed for you!
  • Overall, we rate Business Insider Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans left. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to the occasional use of poor sources and a failed fact check.
1728059148967.png

The tide is clearly and "tangibly" turning against Trump, regarding the election. More and more people are turning FOR Harris

Giuliani's daughter has announced she is voting for Harris.

Taylor Swift has stimulated a strong increase of young voters to vote for Harris

This is truly starting to look like a nail in Trump's coffin

View attachment 1021164

She lost 2million listeners on Spotify....I'm sure they'll still vote for harris like they did in the primary....demockwacy!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

With all due respect, Lucky? You don't really know that much about me. I've had the house in Costa Rica for 23 years now. I've been visiting Columbia since the early 80's. I lived in El Paso for a decade and was back and forth into Mexico. My other residence now is in Florida and you'd be hard pressed to find a more diverse place when it comes to Latinos. My next door neighbor on one side is of Cuban descent. My neighbor on the other side is from Argentina. The owner/chef at my usual restaurant is from Brazil and a great friend.
The wanker is a liar. Don't believe a word it says.

Lucky claims to be a stock trader but when he talks Economics he really doesn't sound like he's ever taken an Econ class in his whole life. It doesn't ring true...
That's because Lucky, formerly known as the banker, is a liar.

Who's doing that rating, Lucky?
I don't give a shit. You Trumpers are simply blind to fact and you look for every possible excuse to excuse Trump. There are now thousands of excuses out there and those that have a brain realize that reality is reality. Unfortunately for Trumpers, this is what happens:

Ducknonsupporter.jpg

Lucky claims to be a stock trader but when he talks Economics he really doesn't sound like he's ever taken an Econ class in his whole life. It doesn't ring true...
This is pure BS on your part.

Explain where I get the economics wrong. You talk big but carry a small dick (sorry, I meant stick).

Who's doing that rating, Lucky?
You never are able to prove your point.

I gave you the media bias on "Business Insider" and you then come up with the idea that "Media Bias" that gave the bias rating is biased itself.

Here is your answer:

MediaBiasFactCheck.com as a Tool for Lateral Reading​

Penn State
https://newsliteracy.psu.edu › news › mediabiasfactchec...

Jul 10, 2024 — Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is a non-partisan site which provides two scores for over 8000 media sources: a bias rating and a factual reporting rating.

Are you now going to tell me that Penn State is also biased against Trump?

It does not matter how many (thousands) of things are shown to you about Trump, which prove he is incompetent, biased, narcissistic and a criminal. You are going to doubt the facts and come up with the one-in-a-million excuse to prove the facts wrong.

You have now become a total waste of time.

You never are able to prove your point.

I gave you the media bias on "Business Insider" and you then come up with the idea that "Media Bias" that gave the bias rating is biased itself.

Here is your answer:

Are you now going to tell me that Penn State is also biased against Trump?

It does not matter how many (thousands) of things are shown to you about Trump, which prove he is incompetent, biased, narcissistic and a criminal. You are going to doubt the facts and come up with the one-in-a-million excuse to prove the facts wrong.

You have now become a total waste of time.
I've yet to see anything that you've posted that shows Trump to be "incompetent", Lucky! You may not like his policies but it's hard to argue that it's HIM that's incompetent and not Kamala Harris! His record of success is rather remarkable.

This is pure BS on your part.

Explain where I get the economics wrong. You talk big but carry a small dick (sorry, I meant stick).
Your lack of understanding of what causes inflation has always raised red flags, Lucky.

Hurling insults just makes you look more uneducated.

Forum List

Back