Israel is kicking ass

Well then, they all are free to fight their endless wars then.
I mean, the alternative is to excise that territory from Palestine. But the Arabs aren't likely to accept that either. So, shrug. What can you do?

I mean, the alternative is to excise that territory from Palestine. But the Arabs aren't likely to accept that either. So, shrug. What can you do?
I can do nothing, of course. I am not even concerned about a regional war there anymore, with Israel using its nukes. They are grown-up boys and girls, after all. Let them decide for themselves.

I can do nothing, of course. I am not even concerned about a regional war there anymore, with Israel using its nukes. They are grown-up boys and girls, after all. Let them decide for themselves.
I hear you.

I guess my point in all this, is that it is not actually Israel who is preventing a solution and Arab Palestinian statehood.

I hear you.

I guess my point in all this, is that it is not actually Israel who is preventing a solution and Arab Palestinian statehood.
Don't know. I think those ones who stood for Israeli statehood knew full well their idea wouldn't be welcomed by their neighbours. But they took the risk and went on with this. And either this idea will change the region and be a great success, or miserably fail. There's no in between.

Forum List

Back