Treason: FEMA is out of money.

Go away. The media tore into George Bush and his administration for weeks and weeks after Katrina. Called them racists, said they didn't care about New Orleans, and so and and so forth.

You aren't getting your lies past me on this thread.
You lied, I called you out, you said basically "Sure its a lie but they lied about Bush". That is the thread.

You lied, I called you out, you said basically "Sure its a lie but they lied about Bush". That is the thread.
I said GO AWAY, you can't even read correctly.

I'm not letting your side forget how terribly George W Bush was treated. And I am no fan of "W" myself.

BTW I didn't lie about anything. FEMA is out of money.

Federal money for migrants but nothing for Americans after a hurricane?

if so its bleeding heart globalist stupidity at its lowest

Stop the migrant invasion at the border and deport the ones already here

Hilarious y’all. Check out the moron who didn’t know it ran out 2 times under Trump and 9 other times. :auiqs.jpg: Then he comes on here like he found something out. When it gets corrected he cries “but Bush”! No wonder Trump gets your vote. You are the most uninformed voter base in the history of America. I could shit in my hand and post “Biden did it” with a maga twitter handle and it would end up here posted by you knuckleheads.

I’m done here. Enjoy your circle jerk.

IMG_0127.jpeg

I swear that these people could not run a LEMONADE stand.

Of course the money has run out. The UKRAINE and ILEGAL ALIENS have taken all of it. This is treason.

Every republican from Florida, Georgia, Tn, NC and SC voted no for the funding bill which included FEMA funds the night before Helene hit. With the exception of Rick Scott who did not vote.

Forum List

Back