Pro or contra Burqa?

if it is the will of Afghanistan to return to the Burqa, then .....

• ... then it is only fair and OK to do so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... then it is still not quite right

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I dont know and dont care and it is none of our business

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I don't know what "the will of Afghanistan" means. I do care though it is vastly none of my business. I would like to know far more before having to pick from three given choices.

From our perspective, you are correct. But we have no right to push our ontological paradigms and culture onto others, anymore than they have the right to shove theirs onto us.

Our morality, is not their morality.

Our reason, is not their reason.

Of course they are not all the same. Other cultures are just as sure of their righteousness, as we are of ours.

etc.

Robert Audi - Epistemology: How Do We Know What We Know?​

Oct 1, 2018
What do we know and how do we know it? What is knowledge? What is belief? How is belief justified? What justifies us in believing what we believe? Is justified belief knowledge? These questions constitute “epistemology” – the theory of knowledge.

Too late, my friend. I have decided that from now on, I will be a solipsist.

The really amazing thing I realized upon my philosophical transformation is that I am the only one in the entire world who could do that!

I am more concerned about wearing burkas in the U.S. to conceal one's identity.

What’s interesting is watching them come through immigration, in droves.

And the border officials have to deal with this.

Well meaning woke and politically correct people are usually 110 % full of understanding for everything.
and mostly say: it's none of our business.
What now in the case of the Burqa?

The Burqa is neither here nor there. If women want to wear it, then fine. If they don't, then they don't.

I think the problem in general is with freedom to do as they wish.

The Burqa is neither here nor there. If women want to wear it, then fine. If they don't, then they don't.

do you think that the people in afhanistan have a choice?

Forum List

Back