Treason: FEMA is out of money.

FEMA claims they're out of funding for the Helene Hurricane, The Pentagon send 1,000, active duty 82nd Airborne to assist. Then National Guard says too many are serving oversea to assist.
So the victims in four states of America displaced with no water, food or shelter are left to languish.
Where is the Biden Administration?
This is a repeat of lack of assistance by the U.S. gov't to assist American victims of disaster, whether it's Maui, Asheville, or the small towns in Appalachia.
FEMA's primary goal is "Equity" in disaster management relief... So, because the Appachia area is made up mainly of "White" citizen they will not receive the needed assistance as we are seeing.
This has become the "Democrats Katrina Disaster".

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
The Feds do not sign up customers. I have broadband service and I live on 43 acres in rural Mizzouri.
You are what we like to refer to as a sub-moron!

Dems quietly depleted USA designated FEMA to assist support and cater to illegal criminals
Jail time forthcoming

You are what we like to refer to as a sub-moron!

I live in the country/rural area and get broadband.

I live in the country/rural area and get broadband.
Me too…some folks don’t. Harris and xiden promised them they would and they demafasict passed a big bill with lots of money to do it….it’s not been done in over three years.

What’s harris done with the money? People in NC and Tenn could use it now

DHS allocated $780 million for the migrant crisis last year through the FEMA Shelter and Services Program and the FEMA Emergency Food and Shelter Program.

Feds say there's no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FE

I thought there was no emergency at the southern border??

So why are democrats using the Federal Emergency Management Agency to give illegal aliens taxpayer money??

Biden and Harris repurposed FEMA to do migrant settlement... Congressman Cory Mills is pissed... He said there are no federal agencies on the ground in Ashville NC....
So the illegals stay in cushy hotels and get debit cards with $5,000 on it but no money left for the people in Asheville who's homes were wiped away and the only thing left is mud.

FEMA claims they're out of funding for the Helene Hurricane, The Pentagon send 1,000, active duty 82nd Airborne to assist. Then National Guard says too many are serving oversea to assist.
So the victims in four states of America displaced with no water, food or shelter are left to languish.
Where is the Biden Administration?
This is a repeat of lack of assistance by the U.S. gov't to assist American victims of disaster, whether it's Maui, Asheville, or the small towns in Appalachia.
FEMA's primary goal is "Equity" in disaster management relief... So, because the Appachia area is made up mainly of "White" citizen they will not receive the needed assistance as we are seeing.
This has become the "Democrats Katrina Disaster".

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
So that is why several of our National Guard units from the Nashville area are now in Eastern TN? Where did you read that bullshit? The National Guard said 3 days ago they had 5500 in place and more on the way. Somebody is lying and trying to cover up their incompetence.

So the illegals stay in cushy hotels and get debit cards with $5,000 on it but no money left for the people in Asheville who's homes were wiped away and the only thing left is mud.
That is correct
And
Those destroyed are 90% white
The only emergency for Dems is importing and caring for illegals en masse.

Forum List

Back