Treason: FEMA is out of money.

1727989312687.png

I swear that these people could not run a LEMONADE stand.

Of course the money has run out. The UKRAINE and ILEGAL ALIENS have taken all of it. This is treason.

I read today that in NC there are DEAD BABIES floating down the rivers.

The left is trying to make the sentencing of a two-bit county clerk the major news but NO ONE cares about this. Biden/Harris spent billions--BILLIONS--of dollars on illegals but Americans can pound sand

Atrocious

The left is trying to make the sentencing of a two-bit county clerk the major news but NO ONE cares about this. Biden/Harris spent billions--BILLIONS--of dollars on illegals but Americans can pound sand

Atrocious
Americans need to wake up that the democrats are traitors working on a plot to intentionally collapse America.

Democrats = traitors

Atrocious
Maybe the Hurricane will KILL the Harris/Walz ticket! :)

Hillary warned her of an October disaster.

#MAGALIES
Hey jackass: Explain how "MAGA Lies" when we have video of the guy in charge (Mayorkas) saying they are going to run out of money.

The PARTY told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
Orwell - 1984

I know they are giving money to the cities where they are dropping off migrants and I'm sure they are asking the mayors and governors to not tell anyone... this is why all hell hasn't broke out yet and these city leaders are so quiet and defensive about them...

So is this political?.... is Harris and Biden and Mayorkis holding back resources because these counties are Trump counties?...
Do they think it will keep these folks from casting a vote if their life is in turmoil?...

Forum List

Back