Genocidal Islamic fascist Republic targets civilians and holy Jerusalem

So you’re ready to blame Jews if there is another Holocaust?
And again Lisa, I'm not ready to blame all jews. You're still not accepting the fact that there were huge protests against the Zionists and Bibi
What about blaming the Islamic terrorists who started all this with their targeted and barbaric massacre?
The massacre was revenge for the many years of apartheid and the Zionists' theft of Palestinian lands.
What about blaming Iran for launching a missile attack and escalating it?
There's noting for either of us to gain by arguing what side offended first. Just accept my replies as my opinion and be happy with your opinion that I'm wrong.
Your tendency to blame the Jews instead of the Islamic terrorists does indeed reveal a bias against Jews. So does the credence you give to anti-Israel organizations like the UN.
Again Lisa, the same reply on blaming all jews.
And fwiw, speaking of revenge, maybe we should be looking at the wider questions of a peaceful Arabian peninsula before America's military interference. The damage done by British colonialism appeared to be mending. This then begs the question on the phony Iraq wars and the 911 attack being a revenge attack in Osama's mind at least.
In fact, you are so biased against the Jews and in favor of Islamic terrorists that the very day Iran launched their missile attack, you came up with “Iran has always offered a peaceful resolution.” Are you kidding me?!
We would need to go back in history to find a careful analysis on where to place the blame.

I'll offer my opinion now by just saying that America is responsible for overthrowing democracy in Iran and replacing it with a US sponsored dictator.

Can you go back further in recorded history?

Iran tried other options in the April attack when they tried to demonstrate their ability that they could react with impressive force, and that the Zionists could no longer hold absolute power over the ME.

But instead the Zionist regime didn't heed the warning and now it's proven with yesterday's missile attack.

The most important point now is going to be in the Zionist regime's response. If they don't take their licks then there's no telling how many guided missiles they will see coming!

We all care about preventing a much wider war in which the nuclear superpowers start playing a part!

And again Lisa, I'm not ready to blame all jews. You're still not accepting the fact that there were huge protests against the Zionists and Bibi

The massacre was revenge for the many years of apartheid and the Zionists' theft of Palestinian lands.

There's noting for either of us to gain by arguing what side offended first. Just accept my replies as my opinion and be happy with your opinion that I'm wrong.

Again Lisa, the same reply on blaming all jews.
And fwiw, speaking of revenge, maybe we should be looking at the wider questions of a peaceful Arabian peninsula before America's military interference. The damage done by British colonialism appeared to be mending. This then begs the question on the phony Iraq wars and the 911 attack being a revenge attack in Osama's mind at least.

We would need to go back in history to find a careful analysis on where to place the blame.

I'll offer my opinion now by just saying that America is responsible for overthrowing democracy in Iran and replacing it with a US sponsored dictator.

Can you go back further in recorded history?

Iran tried other options in the April attack when they tried to demonstrate their ability that they could react with impressive force, and that the Zionists could no longer hold absolute power over the ME.

But instead the Zionist regime didn't heed the warning and now it's proven with yesterday's missile attack.

The most important point now is going to be in the Zionist regime's response. If they don't take their licks then there's no telling how many guided missiles they will see coming!

We all care about preventing a much wider war in which the nuclear superpowers start playing a part!
Your anti-Israel bias is so extreme, with a one-sided view that actually DEFENDS the State Sponsor of Terrorism, and just 24 hours after they launched a massive missile attack against the Jews, and as you use antisemitic phrases and lies and words such as “Zionist Regime” and “genocide” that there is no point continuing to engage with someone driven by animosity toward Jews.

Tonight starts the Jewish New Year and a few days from the one-year mark of the worst antisemitic massacre since the Holocaust. I don’t want to kick it off by discussing the current situation with someone who is siding with Islamic terrorists and saying that Israel should just “take their licks.”

Your anti-Israel bias is so extreme, with a one-sided view that actually DEFENDS the State Sponsor of Terrorism, and just 24 hours after they launched a massive missile attack against the Jews, and as you use antisemitic phrases and lies and words such as “Zionist Regime” and “genocide” that there is no point continuing to engage with someone driven by animosity toward Jews.
I was about to call it off too Lisa, as a wasted effort. I never did suggest that it was going to be pleasant for you.
Tonight starts the Jewish New Year and a few days from the one-year mark of the worst antisemitic massacre since the Holocaust. I don’t want to kick it off by discussing the current situation with someone who is siding with Islamic terrorists and saying that Israel should just “take their licks.”
An American's terrorist has become nearly the entire rest of the world's, freedom fighter.

Come back to me when you're ready to pick up where we left off.

I was about to call it off too Lisa, as a wasted effort. I never did suggest that it was going to be pleasant for you.

An American's terrorist has become nearly the entire rest of the world's, freedom fighter.

Come back to me when you're ready to pick up where we left off.
You’re so driven by antisemitism that you defend the Islamic terrorists and call the Jew the terrorist.

You’re so disgusting that you even complimented Iran as “always offering a peaceful resolution” less than 25 hours after they escalated the war by launching 200 ballistic missiles against Israel!

That would be like the KKK rounding up blacks, attempting to lynch them, and then praising the KKK for how they always come up with a peaceful resolution.

The Arabs are trying to commit genocide against the Israelis.
And yet…..look at how many are defending the Islamic terrorists against the Israelis - and take note that 90% of them are on the Left.

The Israelis carried out that brilliant pager attack to target the Islamic terrorists specifically - and we still had leftists complaining about how the Jews killed Arabs, ignoring they were TERRORISTS.

And yet…..look at how many are defending the Islamic terrorists against the Israelis - and take note that 90% of them are on the Left.
Israel attacked and killed a person on Iranian soil a few months ago - that's terrorism, a violation of Iran's sovereignty, as is their right (have you ever actually read the UN charter?) they bombed Israel and damaged military infrastructure.

1727969024646.png
The Israelis carried out that brilliant pager attack to target the Islamic terrorists specifically - and we still had leftists complaining about how the Jews killed Arabs, ignoring they were TERRORISTS.
Has Israel ever committed a terrorist act? lets see if you can answer a simple question honestly and we can move on from there if you do well at this exercise.

Forum List

Back